07

"eunhye! i sent you to take care of them, not to let you make jihoon bomb another room!"

daniel walked in circles, extremely pissed and such.

eunhye stood in a place listening to daniel's scolds, pouting and is not much bothered by it.

"it's not my fault, i don't know that he bombs everything okay- besides, only the room was bombed, jihoon and woojin are fine! look!" she pointed at the two kids at the side, also standing, the pink haired one totally not feeling guilty, the one in hood spacing out, both looking perfectly fine, not even a single scratch is on them.

"......" daniel stopped walking, speechless for awhile. afterwards he regained his words and continued his lecture, now trying to knock some senses into eunhye and his two kids that kept on giving him headache.

"look, you're supposed to be nursing them, maybe educate them, not make them bomb another room. yes the fee is low since we have magic, but the power and stamina of the soldiers aren't for some shit like rebuilding!"

"dad, only jihoon bombed the room, i didn't. i even set up a ward." woojin spoke quietly, while jihoon rolled his eyes and looked elsewhere.

"don't call me dad, call me daniel. i don't wanna feel old."

"......"

is that even the main point?

eunhye rolled her eyes internally, everything in this so called hell are just plain weird and makes zero sense to her.

"daniel, can i leave now? this is boring." jihoon kicked a mini ball that came from nowhere- maybe he made it. anyway, he straight up left pulling eunhye and woojin along, not even waiting for daniel's response.

a magical spell thingy appeared on the ground where the three stood on, and in a blink of eye they're gone.

daniel facepalmed himself, "...those little shits."