06

when eunhye met the two parks, she had to admit that they are undeniably cute. they are good looking kids.

"they are good looking... wow, their mothers must be very gorgeous." eunhye said as she looked at the two kids.

"yes they are, but don't you think daniel is good looking too?" cecelia squealed a little as she spoke.

"him? pft." eunhye let out a sarcastic chuckle and continued studying the two children's features.

"wait... they don't even look like daniel. okay, maybe the pink hair..." she pointed at jihoon. "and the monolids..." she then pointed at woojin.

"but besides that, nothing about them are alike??"

cecelia shrugged, "i never thought about it, maybe it's just that their mothers' genes are too strong?"

"probably."

cecelia pointed at the pink haired toddler, "he is master jihoon." and then the monolids toddler, "master woojin."

"by the way, i never thought you're interested in kids. i never thought that i'll actually encounter a pedophile."

"what the fuck, i only said that they're cute, nothing more. shut up."

"as you wish, miss." a chuckle followed afterwards.

——

"hello kids, i'm jeon eunhye, and i hate to accept this but, your dad just commanded me to take care of you guys. so now i'm here." eunhye spoke in a monotone voice and, well, successfully got the two kids' attention.

cecelia left her after making sure things are okay, according to her, there's still a lot of things for her to do.

jihoon squinted his eyes at eunhye, crossing his arms in front his chest, "you're not from hell."

woojin, in a small hoodie that's still big for him, nodded along. the hoodie made him look so harmless and small to the stage where eunhye felt the sudden urge to pinch his cheeks.

"well yes i am not from hell, you're correct." eunhye then began sitting down in front of the two parks cross-legged, "your fucking dad aka satan pulled me into hell. i swear to god he's such a dumbass." she rolled her eyes.

jihoon's face scrunched up in disgust, "don't mention god, mortal."

"why?"

"i don't like it."

wow okay then, whatever.

by the way, eunhye noticed that woojin never said anything from the beginning when they met until now.

"you're very quiet."

woojin blinked at her statement, nodding afterwards.

wanna pinch his cheek pt.2.

jihoon, now already up and is doing some weird shit, snorted at eunhye's comment, "you'll see." he laughed sarcastically.

giving jihoon an uninterested glance, eunhye said dryly while finally reaching out to pinch woojin's cheek, "well at least he's cute and you're not."

woojin is trying to stop eunhye from pinching his cheeks.

"excuse me? i'm not cute?" jihoon came walking towards eunhye looking extremely offended, hands on the sides of his little hip, "you don't say that!"

"you're not cute." eunhye continued her attempt on pinching woojin's cheek.

the small hands are trying to stop eunhye.

"say that again and you won't be seeing tomorrow's sunrise!"

"--you're not cute."

and now woojin gave up stopping eunhye, the latter satisfiedly cupped his face with a blessed face on.

"i can't believe you!"

and then the room exploded, only a ward that kept the trio from being hurt is present in the ruined room.

"---what the fuck."