05

eunhye nodded as she listened to the red ponytails maid explaining the infos about the satan- ehem, the royal family.

she was told by daniel to show eunhye around and let her know better about hell, most importantly about his sons, since eunhye is going to be in charge of taking care of them. not like she wants to, but does she has any other choices? daniel is the ruler of hell after all, a single command by him can make her suffer like there's no tomorrow- to the stage where you won't want any tomorrows.

"park jihoon? park woojin?" eunhye asked as she processed the information given to her well. she placed down the clear glass on the countertop.

"yeah, they're also the same age." the maid says chopping some potatoes. she is preparing for dinner.

"twins?" eunhye raised a brow.

"no, different mother."

"oh." eunhye nodded, not really surprised. i mean, it's daniel, of course he would have a lot of women.

instead of that, she's more surprised at the fact that she got used to the environment in hell so easily and quick.

"hey, what's your name?" eunhye asked, about to nudge the maid but then remembered that she's holding a knife. she kept her arm to herself.

the maid raised her head, "cecelia!" she smiled brightly.

"oh, nice name." eunhye nodded, "i'm jeon eunhye, nice to meet you." she stuck out her hand for a handshake and cecelia placed down her knife, returning the handshake with the bright smile still on her face.

"i'm done with the veggies, let's go!" cecelia washed her hands, "i'll bring you to master jihoon and master woojin, you might have to get to know them as fast as you can." she gestured towards the door, "the faster they open up to you, the better your work will be. it's not an easy work."

"yeah, taking care of kids are never easy..." eunhye nodded along, remembering that one time she was forced to look over her nephew for a day. it was tragic.

eunhye is now walking down the hallway with cecelia leading her. the design is a continuation of the main hall, walls still soft coloured, candlesticks on them, some paintings hung, but no statues. well, it would be too squeezed if there are statues.

eunhye looked at the ceiling, yup, chandeliers are there too, but no candles, it was light bulbs instead.

wow, technology at its finest. apparently hell is not left out in terms of technologies too.

"we're here!" cecelia chirped, pushing open a grand looking door.

eunhye peeked inside, the room is unexpectedly huge, however no one is seen. a white blind was hung up in the room as a separator, maybe the said woojin and jihoon are behind the blind. she hears some faint noises of people playing.

"shh." cecelia did the 'keep silent' move towards eunhye before silently telling eunhye to follow along. she carefully pushed away a little of the blind, eunhye followed and peeked behind the huge cloth.

two children are playing around, not noticing eunhye and cecelia.

"there they are!"

--- ---
sup guys it's been six days hAha- how's the new cover ey

Q: bias in wanna one?

A: my man yoon jisung