02

they both fell out of the long red tunnel and fell down harshly on the ground- actually, only eunhye. the man on the other side managed to land safely and cool on the ground with his feet thanks to his nice reflexes.

eunhye struggled up the ground with her poor stamina that unables her to even do a push-up. she somehow managed to stand up and hastily rubbed her face trying to get rid of the dirt. the man only stood aside and silently looked as she cleaned her face clumsily missing every single dirty part. he sighed and went forward, reaching out his hand to rub off the dirt.

eunhye stood there in shock her brain trying to process everything happening now, which is hard because of the man in front her looking down at her face and gently rubbing off the dirt with his warm hand.

now that she looked closely, he is actually a very fine looking man with nice skin. she even spotted a small dot resting on the end of his eye. she had to tilt her face upwards since the man is actually pretty tall.

"here." the man stated and then took a step behind as his hand left her face. eunhye coughed in awkward trying to cover the fact that she just stared at his face the whole time, "t-thank you." she facepalmed herself internally at the stutter and looked around, "where am i at?"

the environment around her is still in a shade of red just like when she was falling down the tunnel, just with some barely visible views of some building-like things. she faced the ground and saw some pale peach colour, maybe sand and dirt.

she faced back to the man, waiting for a reply. the man shrugged, "hell."

"excuse me?" eunhye raised her brows.

"ahh whatever," the man rolled his eyes and went forward, grabbing eunhye's wrist and began walking to a direction.

"what the fuck are you doing?" eunhye scoffed as she tried to get out of the man's grasp, but to no avail, he was too strong.

"oh my goodness just shut the fuck up and follow me, you'll understand."