And not just in mens clothing.

Chapter Ten - And not just in mens clothing

Lizzie woke early the next morning, early enough to ride before the rest of the house would be up and about. She dressed herself in a simple walking gown with a line of tiny buttons at the front so it was easy for her to change out of. The sun was shining as she hurried out the back door and to the stable where Misty would be saddled and waiting, she couldn't wait to ride. She slipped into the stable

'Good morning Henry'

she didn't even look toward the stable boy, who usually saddles Misty for her. She ducked behind a beam, behind several stacks of hay and changed as fast as she could. She folded her dress and hid it in place of where her riding clothes lived. She tucked her hair under the cap and was ready.

Blake watched her sneak into the stable, and waited until he saw her emerge in disguise one more. He knew she would be up early and had risen in time to join her. He watched her ride off picking up pace, watched her round bottom slap against the saddle rhythmically. He was already hard. He waited until she was a good distance before making his own way around the edge of the fields, so that she wouldn't notice him. He didn't once take his eye off her.

She was an incredible horsewoman. She was at a pace that most men wouldn't dare, breakneck speeds. He had to pick up his own pace if he were to catch up to her. When he finally found her, she was sat atop her horse and it was drinking from a lake. He came up behind her, keeping his distance so he might have a little fun with her.

Elizabeth was so engrossed in the morning ride she hadn't heard the sound of hooves until it was too late.

'You boy! Don't you know this is private land?'

and Who's glorious thunderous voice should it be. What to do? She can't be seen like this, not by him! Not by anyone! She couldn't risk this getting back to her mother or brother. She tried her best to lower her voice

'I'll be on my way. '

Oh god what on earth!

'Wait'.

She froze at his command just as she was about to move off as fast as she could.

Oh god oh god oh god!

'Are you the stable lad?'

Really? Did she really look like Henry?

'Yes, Sir '

I thought so, well lad what are you doing out? I saw you ride across the land. Don't you have duties to be attending? I mean I had to saddle my own horse.

'Aye, sir.' Now she really was cringing.

'Don't you think you ought to face me while I address you?'

she turned her horse to face him and kept her head down. She was sure she would be caught.

Blake had a hard time not laughing. She was actually trying, and trying hard. She had even dropped her voice a little. If he hadn't have known it was her before-hand, or recognised that deliciously desirable derrière of hers, he could almost have been fooled.

'That's better'

he brought his horse alongside her and she knew she would be caught.

'Now when I return to the stable, I would like you to rub down my horse for 40 minutes, brush him, clean him and check his feet, I need him in tip top condition. His tail alone must be brushed 500 strokes to really get it to shine and...'