Chapter Two

Bridal Chamber ✾2✾
Forced

Chūnji Húdié brows scrunched up in confusion.

The pain in her heart had already subsided, now all she felt was the numbing pain.

Why was her husband pouring wine over her? Did he not want to drink? Was it poisoned?

Chūnji Húdié was slightly startled at the thought. If it was poisoned was he alright? Her heart was flustered as her mind fell into chaos. "Fūjūn, what is the matter? Are you alright?"

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì was slightly startled when he heard the soft voice of the girl sitting in front of him. His arrow like brows drew together, wasn't she just thirteen? Why did she sound so mature? His dark phoenix eyes flashed as he glanced down at the small drenched figure in clear contempt. If it wasn't for this bitch he could marry the woman he loves. Now he was stuck with an immature child that was nearly half his age. What was his imperial father thinking?

He reached out and pulled the phoenix crown away from her head and threw it onto the floor.

Chūnji Húdié winched in pain as strands of her hair was tangled in the crown. Ah, why was he roughly pulling it off?

Her eyes stung with tears as she endured the pain and allowed some of her hair to be pulled out.

"You don't deserve this crown!" With the phoenix crown pulled away he was finally able to see her features.

Her skin was nearly as pale and lifeless as her snowy white hair. Her lips were painted red, extremely tempting against her pale skin. However, there was a white silk that was wrapped around her eyes.

Despite all this all her features were delicate and beautiful, she seemed to be someone that after maturity would become so beautiful that she could rival her mother.

Sitting there, with her hair slightly messed up, this girl's features weren't so bad. At least her skin was pale and looked extremely tender, he could easily enjoy his night with her.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì's eyes darkened and filled with lust as he gazed down at her like an animal. "Oh. This běnwáng might just give you face and ravish you tonight."

Chūnji Húdié who heard this was confused. Ravished? What did this mean?

However, she was not given a chance to think any further as she was instantly picked up and was thrown to the inner side of the bed.

Chūnji Húdié couldn't not hold the frightened scream in as she bounced three times, her mind disoriented as she tried to remain calm. What was her husband doing?

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì saw the small frail figure being easily flung and the squeak of surprised aroused him. He grinned, the alcohol intoxicated his mind, further allowing him to achieve what he wanted.

Without waiting for his bride to recover, he had already ripped the wedding gown to shreds, and forced himself inside her.

Chūnji Húdié screamed in pain as she felt something stretched and snap inside her. Her body felt like it was experiencing a painful cramp as her husband plunged something inside her again and again. Each time with more force than the last.

His body was very large. So large she felt like a mountain was looming over her.

The already damp white silk was dampen even more as she cried her eyes out. Her head shaking from side to side as she screamed for help, trying to pull herself away by grasping his muscles arms. However, it was all in vain, she was still trapped and screaming like a wounded animal.

It hurts. It really hurts. She didn't want this.

She sobbed and sobbed as her husband continued to do the unknown to her.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì seeing the weeping figure below him gave a cruel smile as he continued to vent his frustration out on her. His large hand wound their way and gripped her throat tightly pressing down on her windpipe.

Chūnji Húdié chocked as she could not breath. Was her husband going to kill her? Did she say something wrong for him to punish her so horribly?

After a few more minutes Hǎiyáng Zhànshì gave a grunt and released everything inside the small person below him. He felt the small figure shake so delicately that it instantly aroused him again. What was this? Even if he was drunk, he could not do it instantly after he'd just released himself.

He glanced down at the passed out figure below him. Retrieving his hands, he found five purple finger marks on her flawless thin pale neck. His eyes darkened even more, the sight if those fingers made him more excited as he continued to take liberties with the small body beneath him.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì had taken Chūnji Húdié's body seven times that night before he collapsed in exhaustion.

Within those seven times, Chūnji Húdié woke up for four, begging for him to stop before passing out from the immense pain.

Her poisons had flared up three times within those seven sessions, and adding to the pain that her husband was giving her, she, Chūnji Húdié had been on the brink of death.

If Hǎiyáng Zhànshì had went for another round, Chūnji Húdié would've died.

It was morning, and the sun had already risen. Chūnji Húdié was still unconscious on the bed. Beside her was the awoken Hǎiyáng Zhànshì who was gazing down at the small delicate face and body. He seemed to have been a bit too rough with her last night.

Bruises were seen all over her arms, legs and neck. Long lines occupied her body, suggesting that she had been tied up sometime during the night.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì peeled the white silk off from her face before studying her whole face afterwards. Indeed, she was truly stunning. However, he was rather curious, how did she acquire hair so white and beautiful at such a young age? Was she really the Poison Prince's daughter?

This whole nation only found out that Poison Prince had a daughter by accident when a maid had recklessly entered the forbidden garden of the Poison Prince's estate and found a log cabin surrounded by a lotus pond. The maid had found a small passed out body into there, however before she could take the body out the Poison Prince had come in, calling her his daughter before feeding her something.

The maid did not stay around to see what he had fed the small girl because she had just found out an important news, the Poison Prince had another daughter, who turned out, after some explanation from the Poison Prince himself was actually his and the Cloud Kingdom Sects madam's daughter, Chūnji Húdié.