Chapter Ten

Revenge ~1~
This Kitten Has Come To Play

Mount Fēngbào was known as the mountain of death purely because of the amount of savage beasts that roam within the forest.

Especially, during the evening, where packs of rabid wolves run free and hidden dangers that were curled around tree branches, silently hissing their venoms.

However, currently leaning against a cave wall, a gorgeous woman dressed in a rather thick white robe was seen to be desperately gasping for air. There was no one beside her, only a small brown cloth bag was seen to be left beside her.

Chūnji Húdié's delicate brows furrowed as she shivered violently. Although, the season was currently warm, during the nights it was rather chilly, even more so within the mountains.

As time drew on, Chūnji Húdié's breathing became more and more shallow and soft, until no sound was heard and the rise and fall of her chest stopped.

The already silent forest turned even more quieter, as if a sudden shock had occurred within the landscape.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

The minutes dragged on until an hour arrived, when a pale, slender finger was seen to have slightly twitched.

A murmur was heard, before the dense snow eyelashes were seen to flutter open, revealing a pair of bone chilling eyes.

The little deity sat there for awhile. Her eyes expressionless as her face remained impassive.

She remained unmoved for exactly five minutes, mulling over the many memories that swarmed inside her head.

Chūnji Húdié narrowed her star filled eyes. "I was sure I would've died here. Who was to know that..." Her lovely voice drifted off as she looked around the cave, as if thinking of something.

"Hǎiyáng Zhànshì. Hǎiyáng Zhànshì. You want to get rid of me while I was down?" A smirk rose onto her tender lips. "Even the Heaven's dared not mess with my immortal life, you think you, a mortal can even think of touching it?"

Chūnji Húdié raised a palm up to her eye level. For a moment nothing happened, until gradually, a golden mist began to form in her small palm. "A lifetime of punishment I had received for disobedience. Another lifetime of punishment I received for breaking the Order. However, I have redeemed myself and I am no longer ignorant."

Elegantly she rose up and patted her dirty clothes. Frowning she waved her hand. Glittery mist swarmed around her body rapidly. It went as fast as it appeared before Chūnji Húdié was seen to be standing in a gorgeous crimson silk dress. "I wish not to take revenge for myself since it was my punishment. However, two innocent people were involved. This lady wish not harm the innocent, but those who had caused harm to her close ones, I will avenge them myself!"

As her last word landed, the body of Chūnji Húdié disappeared into thin air along with the brown bag that was originally beside her.

~Prince Hǎiyáng Zhànshì's Manor~

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì sat at this office desk, his head in his hands as he mulled over the documents on his table.

It had been exactly six hours since he had instructed the servants to leave that woman in the mountain, and during those six hours he had felt uncomfortable.

He wasn't sure it was because of court issue or of the woman herself but he wasn't able to concentrate on the documents in front of him.

"Sir, the servant who had dropped the miss-eh..ahem.. The young lady off at the mountain has returned and said that he had done as your highness had instructed." A shadow guard appeared kneeling in front of Hǎiyáng Zhànshì, it was the same shadow guard who had reported Chūnji Húdié to be pregnant months ago.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì frowned as he waved his hand dismissively. "I don't care whether she arrived or not, as long as she's gone, this prince will have a piece of mind."

The shadow guard lowered his head further before tactically retreating back within the shadows.

Hǎiyáng Zhànshì gritted his teeth and slammed his fist down onto his desk. Why wasn't he able to get rid of that vile woman's face from his mind?!

Frustrated he stood up to pace around his study. "Why? Why? Why?!" He stomped as he quickly paced around the room. "She's a good nothing with only a good face. What good is she?"

Suddenly, he stopped pacing and spun around to face the open window. His eyes wide at who he saw, fear blooming in his heart for the first time. "Why are you here?"

Mawhehehe who guessed that this was a transmigration story? Bingbong your wrong~ Well to be fair.. You guys probably gave up with this story already XD