Battle of male ego

Zhou woke abruptly and sweaty. He had a nightmare. He dreamed he was in the sea full of sharks, but no shark devoured him, but he felt the bitter taste in his mouth and the fear of death every time some shark approached him. He even remembered that Steven Spilberg movie and wondered if he was starring in the movie in a dream. If he had to act on such a film before, he would need to have technical training before getting into the water.

Zhou left early for the studio. When it was noon, lunch arrived. After lunch, he went to Jingyu Academy. There were few people there. It was the only time he was available if he wanted to exercise.

Warming up the treadmill, he saw someone he knew. It was Jingyu.

He did not plan to see Jingyu so early in the gym, since he only trained at night. He nodded but was ignored. Jingyu did not see him, and went to the second floor. His steps seemed difficult, and his face was expressly irritated with something.

After training, Zhou felt the need to relax his body. He drank the water as he wiped his face with a towel around his neck. He looked at the clock on the wall. There was plenty of time to relax. But he used that time to look for Jigyu on the second floor of the building.

When warned by an employee of the academy, he went down and went to the back of the academy. Nor did he even know that there was a large pool there, and by the way, it seemed very deep. The vision he had was unprecedented and magnificent. That man did not only know how to fight like a brave warrior, but he also knew how to swim perfectly well. His body seemed to possess two arms of a whale and a tail capable of lifting its body almost entirely. The name of that swim is called 'butterfly'. At least that, Zhou knew.

Jingyu saw a familiar silhouette. As soon as the session was over, he left the pool. Zhou can not help but notice his fully muscular body, much more masculine than his. With the water pouring out of his body and falling in slow motion, like in slow motion, he walked and combed his hair in one hand, removing the rest of the excess water.

Zhou noted that the swimsuit he wore had a design over his sexual bulk. He swerved from the lower belly and reached something beyond Jingyu.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing here?"

Zhou then stared at him.

"Nothing, I'm just getting to know the rest of the academy."

Jingyu looked him from head to toe and concluded that the boy was working out.

"Hmm ..."

He pulled back and left, leaving Zhou behind.

Jingyu picked up a towel where it hung. He picked it up and began to dry. In doing so, Zhou felt a little out of place. It was the first time Jingyu had ignored him. There was something strange in the air, but he did not know what it was.

"Go swim?"

"No".

"Hmm"

"It's all right?" Zhou asked and touched his shoulder, but he regretted having done so at the sight of those unpleasant eyes staring at him. Then he apologized.

Jingyu put on his shorts and before putting on his T-shirt, he picked up his cell phone and checked some messages. If he was already grumpy about something, it got even worse. He turned his back to Zhou, but before leaving, Zhou interrupted his footsteps.

"Are you annoyed with me? Did I do something wrong?"

Jingyu turned to face him.

"Why do you ask that?"