Tha Camping 3ª

Jim was arguing with his father. He did not understand why he was being so hard on him.

"You've probably always been like this." Jim answered the last sentence and left the room leaving his father talking to himself.

He went to school, because of this annoyance, he arrived late, and still took a warning. He dropped out of school during physical education training. Someone came running up to him.

"Hey ... I missed you this morning. What happened?"

Jim looked at Zhou expressionlessly.

"It's none of your business! You'll take care of your life!"

Zhou frowned, but then grieved. He turned to get out of there. Jim was sorry he was that thick. He went to his friend and touched his shoulder.

"Wait ... er ... sorry, I just had a bad day. You know, my father ... as always, that annoying old man and unbearable!"

Zhou smiled.

"Are not you taking me to your apartment today?"

"You mean, 'invite,' right?"

"Why do you care about the term? I'll go there anyway."

 Zhou grabbed his backpack and left with Jim.

Jim walked into the apartment and put his shoes in the doorway. Zhou came in behind him and did the same. When they both threw the packet on the table, Jim went into the room with Zhou. As soon as Jim felt there was someone else besides him, he turned around.

"Can you wait outside, please?"

"Please? What a surprise. What are you hiding from me, eh?" Zhou spoke maliciously and approached his body. Jim looked at him with a start.

"What the hell did you do ... Hey!"

Zhou threw himself on her neck and kissed him. Jim took a few seconds to have a reaction. It was exactly 30 seconds, feeling the touch and warmth of a man's lips. But he was not just a 'man', he was the most important person to him, in addition to his family.

Jim shoved Zhou violently to the floor, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and called it "disgusting."

"Why did you do it? You take pleasure in hurting me, is that it?" replied Zhou, who stood up and looked at him."You're not going to say anything?! So I'm leaving, and you do not have to go after me!"

Jim took his arm and held it tightly around his waist.

"Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me?"

Zhou looked stunned.

"Let me go!"

"Answer the question, Zhou, why did you do that?"

"Maybe because I'm your boyfriend?

Zhou pushed him away and stomped off. He grabbed his backpack in the living room but could not open the door because Jim stood as a barrier.

"Get out of the way, I want out!"

"You're not going to leave, are you going to have to explain to me why you did this!"

"If you do not want me to kiss you, then why did you give me a ring and ask me to be dating ?! Are you kidding me?! Or are you a psychopath?!"

"Why would I give you a ring and ask for a date? I'm not gay!"

Zhou laughed. He approached her boyfriend and touched his face lightly.

"Are you having amnesia, dear?" he replied and took a moment to knee the boyfriend's penis that twisted in pain and fell to the ground.

Zhou opened the door to leave, but could not close it. Her heart ached as she saw her boyfriend writhing in pain on the floor. He thought twice and was angry at this. He went in and closed the door. She threw the backpack on the floor, knelt, and went to her boyfriend.