The camping 4ª

BrunaHi guys! Do you remember Addicted? So ... Guhai was violent with Bailuoyin. When Guhai beat him, no matter how angry I felt about Bailuoyin, and sometimes I wanted to beat Bailuoyin myself, I still did not approve of the violence. I do not support domestic violence between a heterosexual or homosexual couple. Violence only if it is self-defense. Unfortunately here in Brazil there are many cases of domestic violence among homosexuals (more common among men than women). I met some homosexuals, including 2 of my friends who have said they were beaten by boyfriends. If it were me I would use my martial skills to immobilize him, but I would love to beat him up if necessary. Domestic violence and rape is disgusting and unacceptable! There will be tense chapters where they will hurt our ZZ, but it will not be JY who will do that. So what I can say is that in my story JY will never be that violent coward. My dear Huang Jingyu is a fighter of character and respect. He uses his skills only for good, to defend himself, to defend innocents, or to defend whom he loves. 

Ah!This chapter features a Brazilian song called 'Onde está meu amor' by singer Paulo Ricardo. I'm translating in inglês for you to understand. But who wants to hear a song I'll post the link. I hope you enjoy it, because the lyrics have everything to do with Jim and Zhou's feelings right now.

...

The group was gathered on moonlit night, with a fire burning, some people telling stories, stories of terror

The group was gathered on moonlit night, with a fire burning, some people telling stories, stories of terror ... Until someone came out telling someone to tell romantic stories. Then the girls came out and told someone to sing romantic songs. Some looked at Zhou, including Jim, though they were sitting away from each other but facing each other. Zhou smiled and said,

"Let's let somebody else sing, does anyone here sing a romantic song besides me?"

They looked at each other and Jim smiled. He got up and went to Zhou. Zhou's eyes lifted to look at that dimly lit face.

"Give me the guitar."

Zhou gave the guitar to him and Jim returned to his seat. He smiled again as he looked at everyone.

"I do not play guitar like our singer here, I learned to scratch some notes with him, so I'm going to sing a song that nobody knows, a song in Portuguese called 'Where is my love.'"

But of course nobody knows the song, not even Zhou. And everyone had their ears and their eyes intent. Zhou's innocent eyes landed without the illuminated face of this man who sang in a more beautiful and husky voice; not as sharp as his voice, but what does it matter? The more important to hear that voice enter his ear and warm his heart and his feelings.

Where is my love? (Onde está o meu amor)

Who will it be? Who does it look like? (Quem será? Com quem se parece?)