Getting excited in... 3, 2, 1!

It was New Year's Eve. Jim chose to spend the New Year with his family than with his friends. His grandparents and some cousins gathered at a lovely dinner. Her family was so dear to him. He was not always present at the celebrations of the year.

He promised himself that he would be more present in the life of his family.

His sister approached him, sitting on the porch while everyone talked indoors and drank. She noted that he was talking to someone by message on his cell phone. She came over and sat down beside him. Jingyu looked at her and smiled. He put his arm around her sister's shoulder and brought her closer to him, just as he did his mother.

"When your girlfriend comes back from abroad? She's been gone for too long."

"End of January. She's been working on some courses and training."

"Is not she afraid to lose you to another girl?"

"If so, then I think the same of her."

"You're so far away. Are you guys breaking up?"

"Um? ..." Jim's thought was in another world. "No, we did not."

Jingyu's sister noticed. She saw that Jim received a notification on her cell phone, but Jim did not look at the screen as he held it.

"Someone is wishing you a happy new year." Said the sister.

"Um? .... Oh, that's right."

"You always liked looking at the moon".

"I like the night, calm and serene, serious and imposing."

"How you".

His sister declares, and Jim smiles.

"I'll leave you now with your thoughts and the moon."

The sister got up and left.

Jim received the second notice. He decided to check the message.

"Happy New Year friend. That in 2018 you can fulfill all your dreams. "

He stared at that picture of Zhou smiling holding a guitar. Jim thought that Zhou's smile had magical and supernatural power. Every time he was worried, bored, sad ... and looked at that smile ... his world floria; his night shone with the sun; his spirit rejoiced like a happy child. He kept thinking about it.

"Because?"

"Why, what, my friend?"

"What the fuck did I do here!" Jim realized that he not only wondered, but typed the answer to it and wrote 'why'. Then he laughed at himself.

"Happy new year, Zhou, that by 2018 you can become a great fighter."

Zhou put smiley emoticons.

"You really want to turn me into a fighter, even though I do not get the hang of it. It's easier for you to become a singer."

"I'm glad to have you as a friend." Zhou said, but Jim was embarrassed and did not respond.

Jim wondered what his manager had said. He kept that conversation hammering in his head. These rumors that have been inventing about him and Zhou being a gay couple. That bothered him. More than that, it bothered him not to understand why he continued to maintain that friendship with Zhou.

He considered Zhou a good friend. He was nice, gentle ... It was not a woman, but he had a delicate beauty for a man. He was not a 'monkey' or a 'troglodyte' like him. In fact, its your outward beauty was to stop the traffic. Maybe that's why he became an artist. The artists are so beautiful.