The Camping 2ª

"Hey guys, let's go for a walk, get your backpacks, bring some water and some cereal bars

"Hey guys, let's go for a walk, get your backpacks, bring some water and some cereal bars." said Tom, the group's coordinator. Along with him, his girlfriend Tamara also coordinated and assisted in the organization of meals. They were known to the academy and professionals who practiced extreme sports.

Jingyu met this Irish couple when he was in Ireland in a boxing championship with his girlfriend. They were known as 'Tato', because of the initials of their names, making the join of Tamara and Tom, who was TaTo.

The tents were already all armed, some with distances a little far, but most were close to each other. Only 3 couples stalls were far from most, including Jingyu and Zhou's tent, but that's because they were the first to arrive on site and chose the best view of all, facing a lake. But the couples wanted privacy while Jim and Zhou wanted ... that perfect view of the lake.

There were a total of 20 people, with only 8 women. Only 6 people, relying on Zhou, were bodybuilding and swimming athletes. The rest were jiu-jitsu athletes and Jingyu partners.

Zhou put on his brown Salomon boot and left the tent to look for Jim. He did not see him.

"Hey, Zhou, where's Jim?"

Shô, one of Jim's friends comes up and wraps his arm around Zhou's shoulder, startling the boy who just smiled.

"I did not see him, either."

"You did not kill him and he in the tent and then buried in the bush, huh?"

Zhou's eyes widened and he only smiled when he realized it was a joke.

"Everyone, let's speed it up, we're already late!" Tamara said, asking the others to hurry.

As soon as the people started walking Jim appeared next to Tom. They both approached Tamara for a quick chat. When they all started walking, Zhou approached Jim and handed him his backpack.

"Ah thank you".

He was curious, I wondered where he was and what he was doing. But he lacked the courage to ask this, after all, he had nothing to do with this.

Zhou walked beside Jim and remained silent all the time. He thought it best to put the headset to listen to music. Looking at his watch, the walk lasted around 50 minutes. There was a waterfall less than five minutes ago, but Zhou could not hear the sound of nature as that earpiece drew his attention.

The truth is that he was crazy with curiosity to know where Jim was as soon as they finished tidying up the tent. So that headset was the excuse he used not to give in to the temptation to get involved in something that is none of his business. Even he did not understand why he was tearing up with curiosity. Jim's presence became so important to Zhou that he did not realize yet that his absence was a feeling of anxiety and despair.

Then they started down the waterfall. Zhou took off the headset and put them away. He took his cell phone out of his pocket to take a picture of the landscape.