Erza (Angst)

(Modern Day)
Your POV

"Er-chan, my love~ Wake up..."
"(Y/n)-chan, 5 more minutes!"
You wrapped your arms around the girl's waist...
"Erza, my love, please wake up..."
You smiled the biggest smile to persuade your lovely wife to wake up...
"Mm, fine, I'm awake (Y/n)..."
"Good, I'll be going to work soon so I need you to take care of Rosie..."
Erza nodded and you went to get dressed when your head started to ache...
"Nn, I'll go to the doctor later..."
You put on a white button up and a pencil skirt before styling your (h/l), (h/c) hair...
You slipped on your heels and drove to the office...
"Good Morning Mr. Makarov! How are you?"
"Ah! Mrs. Scarlet, my favorite secretary..."
You lightly slapped his hand away and smiled...
"I'm your only secretary sir..."
You heard a low chuckle behind you and sweatdropped...
"Hello there beautiful~"
"M-mr. Dreyar! Good morning..."
You turned around to find Laxus Dreyar, Fairy Tail Inc.'s famous playboy...
"Mrs. (Y/n) Scarlet, nice to meet you, nice ass sweetheart..."
He whispered the last part and you huffed...
You hissed and whispered harshly to him...
"You'd be stupid if you didn't know that Mrs. means that I'm married.."
"Oh no dear, I know that..."
He held your waist and you stiffened...
"You bastard..."
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, I could ruin your marriage in seconds..."
"Your ego gets in the way of your logic, I am Mrs. (Y/n) Scarlet, and I carry my name with pride you bastard!"
You left the man to himself and grimaced..
He was so arrogant you could puke!
You settled into your office and texted your lovely wife...

You: I'm at work now dear!
Wife: Ok, make sure you eat lunch my love, I have to meet with Jellal today.
You: Be careful, I have a bad feeling about him.
Wife: I know sweetheart, I love you.
You: I love you too ❤

You put your phone down and went to the Big Boss...
"Boss? Mira?"
"Mira's not here sweetheart~"
You hit the ground hard and passed out.
'Laxus Dreyar, you will pay...'
You woke up in a dark room, tied up and alone. A whimper cane from the corner of the room.
"E-erza?!"
She was sobbing and you heard the click of a gun. The small sounds of tears hitting the ground grew more sensitive. You lifted your head and gave your girl the widest smile you could muster.
"Erza, baby, don't cry. Stop crying, for me at least."
She kept crying, sobbing her eyes out maybe. You couldn't see, the fabric of the blindfold made it impossible. You couldn't imagine the situation. Laxus's low growl filled the silence and he clicked the gun again.
"Do it sweetheart, or worse will happen."
'Erza 12 o'clock, Laxus 1 o'clock...'
"Erza, remember when I swept you off your feet?"
She took the signal and jumped quickly. You kicked Laxus in the crotch and Erza pulled off your blindfold. You pulled your arms to your torso and broke the tie holding them.
"You hurt my wife, how dare you?"
His fist missed your head as you side-stepped. A fist collided with his stomach and you kneed him quickly. Erza threw you the gun and you aimed at his head, sadly, he had a gun too and did the same to you.
"Choose sweetheart, if you try to shoot me..."
He aimed at Erza and laughed.
"I will shoot her."
You weighed the gun in your hand.
'Empty?!'
You chucked the pistol and grabbed Laxus's gun. It went off at contact.
Erza screamed. Never have you seen her so weak, so vulnereable. You grunted in pain and pulled at the gun as it went off two more times until you turned it around and shot him in the shoulder then leg. You chucked this gun too and your legs gave out.
"(Y/n)! Hold on, I-I'll call an ambulance..."
"No need, I got shot three times, it's unlikely I'm going to survive."
You held her cheek and she smiled.
"You used our code, you've never used it before."
"I never needed to."
"(Y/n) don't leave me."
"How the hell am I supposed leave? I can't walk."
She was angry.
"How could you joke at a time like this?!"
"Erza, don't cry okay?"
She choked back her sobs.
"I love you (Y/n)..."
"Don't cry, the rain isn't here to your tears this time."
She looked at you solemnly.
"I remember sweeping you off your feet the day that the rain was the worst, the day my father had disowned me, the day that I had almost died. I remember thinking that I had found a goddess and that I would never stop loving from then on. That's what I remember. I remember falling in love with you..."