Evergreen

Your POV

You watched in amusement as Evergreen yelled at Elfman for the 10th time today. A small laugh escaped your lips and an arm nudged into your side. Your brother, Freed, had caught you staring at her again.
"(Y/n), all you do is stare, go do something, tell her."
You hissed at him and the baby in his arms cooed.
"Says the one that has to babysit because his wife got mad."
"I forgot to remove the rune once, once!"
You pat his head softly when suddenly, loud laughter boomed through the room. You shook your head.
"Cana keep Laxus sober in the morning!"
They were both dead drunk at 10 am. Typical Fairy Tail. Juvia and Lucy's kid suddenly ran up behind you and you felt a squirt of water hit your back.
"I got you Auntie (Y/n)!"
You picked little Luna up and she giggled softly.
"Mommy! Mommy!"
Juvia and Lucy walked up and tried to pry the giggling child away, but she had a death grip on your waist. Little Luna Heartfilia-Lockser, a troublemaker since birth (Gray's the donor btw).
"No, no! Auntie (Y/n) save me!!"
Luna fake sobs as her mothers start to tickle her. She's an 'aspiring actress' as she likes to say. Luna finally stops leeching onto your waist and goes with her parents after they offer ice-cream and a play date with Natsu and Gray's kid, Storm. Poor Storm is still upset about the fact that she has two dads.
"Thunder Legion!"
Laxus yells out drunkenly to the group.
"Let's go on a missio~on!"
Laxus drags Bixlow and Evergreen out while you followed quietly because Freed was basically stuck. Freed didn't want to die today from Mira and he sure as hell wasn't taking a baby out to a mission. Being a highly skilled rune mage, you joined the Thunder Legion to assist your brother. Not only a rune mage, you were skilled in water-make magic and celestial magic. Three keys sat at your waist. Lucy and Yukino had handed them off to you. Gemini, Sagittarius, and Ophiuchus.
"(Y/n)! Hurry up!"
"Ok ok!!"
Bixlow had hooked an arm on your waist and pulled you over his shoulder.
"You walk too slow!"
You roll your eyes at him and Evergreen snickers.
"How cute."
"Be quiet Ever! Bix is married already!"
"I wasn't talking about the both of you."
"Y-you..."
You turned crimson in seconds. A gummy smike spread across your face.
"E-eh..."
"Come on (Y/n), you guys can flirt afterwards."
"Afterwards, yeah."

Timeskip

"Heh, afterwards, we were supposed to spend some time together (Y/n), baka, you shouldn't have left so suddenly."
Evergreen said nonchalantly to the girl lying in the casket. Tears flowed out her eyes.
"Gomene (Y/n), I should have told you sooner."
A rose sat on the girl's stomach.
"I-i love you (Y/n)..."