Tag Team Match

Bayley's POV:

It's Monday night RAW once again and I'm teaming with my best friend Sasha Banks to go against Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax. Right now me and Sasha and standing in the gorilla waiting for the other two to go through the curtain.

"You ready?" Sasha says right next to me.

I turn toward her and nod. Glaring into her eyes. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Good!" She replies walking toward the curtain and goes onto the ramp. Alexa and Nia are already in the ring waiting.

"And their opponents first, from Boston Massachusetts: Sasha Banks!"

Sasha goes and stands in the corner and I do my entrance. 

"And her partner, from San Jose, California: Bayley!"

I make my way to the ring and stand next to Sasha basically touching as we hug and I stand on the Appren since Sasha and Alexa are starting the match off. Alexa runs toward Nia and tags her in leaving the ring to catch her breathe. Sasha and Nia fight for a few before she tags me in, she did pretty good and defending off Nia. I attack Nia with lefts and rights, causing her to fall to the ground. She ends up tripping me and I hold me stomach in pain. She focus on my abdomen the whole entire match. I'm on the floor outside the ring, Sasha is standing in front of me, I'm guessing protecting me. Alexa comes around and hits Sasha in the back causing her to fall down laying next to me. I'm still holding my stomach trying to reach my feet at this point. Alexa throws me back into the ring to Nia's feet. She picks me up and delivers the Samoa drop. I end up surprisingly kicking out at 2 and a half. Nia and Alexa both stare at the ref in shock. Sasha quickly gets to her feet and attacks Alexa since she was distracted. Nia picks me up once again and I wiggle out of her grasp and turn her around, I do my Bayley to Belly and me and Sasha pick up the win. She rushes into the ring and hugs me tightly, and for some reason her touch gave me chills. We hug all the time and this is the first time that this had happend. Am I falling for her? No... There is no way. We have been best friends for so long and we both haven't felt anything like feelings yet. At least I didn't think so... I love Sasha, but just as friends... Sasha stands up and I do the same, still clutching my stomach, pain shooting through me when I get to my feet. It goes straight to my head and I drop down to one knee. Sasha looks down at me worried. She calls for a medical personal and he comes rushing over, I don't know what Nia did to me that made this happen, but I'm lucky Sasha is her to help. She leans down and helps me back to my feet, with her help the doctor brings me to the back and lays me down in the locker room since it was the closest room. I couldn't go any further. The doctor leaves to let me rest and Sasha sits down on the side of the bed. He hand placed near mine.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah... I'll be fine." I reply, looking up toward Sasha. She smiles and reaches down and kisses my cheek. Once again I get chills, this time down my spine, but I try my best not to show it.

"Feel better." She says quietly. "Text me when you are ready to leave, then we can go to the hotel."

"Alright, thanks Sash." I say weakly.

She turns to look at me one more time before leaving the room. I close my eyes and fall asleep...

I wake up around 1 hour later and RAW is ending eight now. I reach for my phone and text Sasha since I'm tired and want to go rest in a normal bed.

From Bayley: I'm ready.

From Sasha: On my way.

2 minutes later...

Sasha comes into the locker room and walks over to me, I'm standing with my hand on my head pain still throbbing through me, but I don't care. I feel safe with Sasha by my side. We leave the arena and Sasha drives all the way to the hotel. We enter and go to the front desk.

"Hello! Welcome to the Orlando Hotel! Just an announcement that there is only one room left."

I look over toward Sasha and she see's me and nods.

"We will take it." She replies.

"Alright, here is your room key. Have a good night!"

Me and Sasha walk to the room that we are sharing and enter it. It is pretty big. I'd rate the room being around 3 and a half to stars. I instantly go to lay on the bed and rest my head. I don't even take any tylonall. Suddenly I realise there is only one bed in the room. We will have to share it, and after what I felt today between us, this might be hard for me. I don't understand my feelings right now... Sasha tosses her phone down and lays next to me.

"Hope you feel better soon." She says putting on a small smile.

"Thanks." I reply smiling back at Sasha.

We both and up falling asleep in around 10 minutes. I didn't notice we where that tired.