Smackdown Live

Sasha's POV:

It's morning and I'm waking up next to Bayley. I told her about my feelings and she did the same. We aren't dating or anything, but at least we now know that we like eachother. It's Tuesday and we are going to smackdown live tonight to watch Charlotte and Becky team against stamina and Carmella. It's currently 9:00 AM and it's raining outside, it feels like it rains most of the time. I look toward Bayley and she is still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up so I quietly get out of bed and enter the kitchen. I grab a drink of water and then pull out my phone to look at Twitter. There is nothing really important on there so I put my phone back in my pocket yawning. I get up and enter the bedroom again and notice Bayley sitting up and looking outside.

"Hey." Bayley says firefly.

"Hey. We have to meet up with Charlotte and Becky soon, remember?" I tell her.

"Yeah, I remember. She replies getting out of bed.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I reach for it. I got a text from Charlotte.

From Charlotte: When do we meet up?

From Sasha: 12?

From Charlotte: Alright, ttyl.

I swipe away the messaging and notice my home screen. The four horsewomen, me, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte. History making women. Best friends and professional wrestlers. I smile at the picture of the four of us and look up at Bayley who is packing up her stuff. This is going to be a long day.

10 hours later...

It's time for smackdown live and the women's match is the first thing tonight. We all met up at 12 and decides to go to the mall and walk around. I'm walking backstage with Becky currently when she asks something I didn't think she would ask.

"Are you two dating?" Becky asks glaring at me.

I stop walking and stand there thinking at what the my firery orange haired friend said.

"No, we are just friends." I reply.

"Alright, I just wanted to know." Becky says getting into her ring gear.

"Why?" I tell her.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Because you two show it a little too much and the WWE Universe could find out, it's best if you two are doing when that happens. Or if it happens." Becky says walking away. I rush after her and we walk toward the gorilla. Me and Bayley are just friends and while we both might like eachother, I don't think we would want to date that fast. rd just my guess, but I don't know. Anything can happen in the future, you never know.

10 minutes later...

Becky and Charlotte picked up the win and Tamina and Carmella looked pissed off, and let's just say it's not good getting Tamina mad, I know that for sure. We all end up going to a restaurant for dinner and I sit next to Bayley while Becky and Charlotte sit at the opposite end of the table. Bayley puts her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her. I look toward the other two, and they sit there smiling and shaking their heads. I smile back and we all celebrate their win. Little did we know that Bayley gets a chance for the RAW Women's Championship in a iron man match against Alexa Bliss this Sunday...