Feelings

Bayley's POV:

I wake up in the morning. The sun shinning through the curtains, and the birds chirping. I hear Sasha turn over in bed and I look toward her knowing that I still have parcial feelings for her. Like I said before, I don't understand my feelings, especially for her.

"Morning." Sasha says quietly.

Suddently I realise I was staring. "Good morning."I reply getting out of bed.

"You feel better?" She asks.

"Yeah, much better." I exclaim.

"Good, I don't want you hurt."She says, and I can feel my cheeks getting a little red. "Aww. Did I make Bayley blush?" She jokes. That only made me blush more. I look down at the floor.

She laughs and gets out of bed as well, walks over to me, and gives me a hug. "Are you trying to make me blush?" I ask questionably.

"Of course, your special to me."Sasha replies walking over to the kitchen part of the hotel. I roll my eyes and follow her. I sit down in a chair and pull out my phone and look on Twitter, because I was bored. Alexa and Nia are talking crap on Twitter that our match was bad. Basically saying we cheated. Mickie responded to Alexa saying "Your just mad they are better then you." Which made me smile. At least Mickie cares about us. Along with Charlotte and Becky. In fact we are suppose to hang out with them today. I put my phone in my pocket and walk with Sasha out the door toward their room.

Sasha's POV:

We are walking around outside, talking and having fun while causing trouble. I'm with Bayley, Becky and Charlotte. It's been a while since we have all hung out together, luckily we got a chance. Becky and charlotte are talking by themselves while me and Bayley are talking and she is acting real wired. She has been like this since this morning when I made her blush. I wonder what is wrong?

"Are you okay?"I say randomly.

"Yeah? Why are you asking?" She replies.

I look toward the road and then back toward her. "You have been acting weird lately and I'm worried. What is wrong? Please answer me honestly." I say sadly.

She looks down at the ground and I can tell something is wrong, she just doesn't want to tell me. "Sash look there is Nothing wrong. Believe me." Bayley replies looking directly into my eyes.

"Alright."I reply shaking my head.

Bayley's POV:

I hate lying to people but I can't tell her yet, and she can easily tell something is wrong. I hate it. I wish I would just choose already. She is my  friend and if I tell her I'm scared that I will loose her, but maybe she likes me too?I don't know what to do... I made my decision, I will tell her after Raw next week. I just hope everything goes well...