Explanation

Bayley's POV:

I'm walking backstage at RAW. I just got done with my match against Paige and sadly I lost. As I'm walking toward the lockeroon I see Becky sitting on top of a crate. I kinda want to ask her about that text she sent me. Am I just might, I walk over toward Becky and she looks down at me and smiles.

"Hey lass. What's up?" Becky asks.

"Not much, I was just going to ask you something." I reply.

"Go ahead and shoot." Becky says jumping off the crate to stand next to me.

"Well, I'm just going to start this off by saying, how did you know about me and Sasha?" I wonder.

She just stands there smiling. Finally she opens her mouth."Well let's just say you two are easy to notice."

"Wait both of us are?" I reply tilting my head a little.

"Defintily. It's easy to notice how much she loves and cares about you." Becky replies this time giggling. "She probably shows more then you."

"I doubt that."I say shaking my head. "I'm the one that kissed her. I could even feel her move, clearly shocked of what I did."

"She kissed back though, didnt she?" Becky asks thoughfully.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

"Then she loves you. You may not believe me, but she told me about what happen a week ago when you two kissed. I was hanging out with Sasha, Dana Brooke and even Charlotte, and Sasha told the three of us about her feelings."

"Wait, Charlotte knows?" I asked surprised.

"Hun, I'm sure everyone knows." Becky says patting my back then walking away.

I sit down on the crate next to me and think of what Becky said. I'm gonna go to Sasha's hotel room tonight and talk to her, I need to know what is going on...

2 Hours later...

I'm walking inside the hotel trying to find Sasha's hotel room. Finally I find it and knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear someone say quietly.

I open the door and walk inside the room and notice Sasha laying on the bed with her phone in hand. It looks like she is texting someone.

She looks up, notices me, and smiles. "Hey."

"Hey." I reply walking over toward Sasha and I sit on the bed next to her.

"What's up Bayls?" She asks confused.

"I just wanted to know. What did you mean when you said last week that you hope I got your answer? I just want to know." I ask placing my hand down next to hers.

"Do you mean when I kissed you?" She questions.

"Yeah." I reply.

"I says that because when you told me you have feelings for me, my heart exploded, but in a good way... Look let's just day, I've had feelings for you since we were in NXT. We just got along to good. Then I got rid of my feelings when I thought that you didn't like girls. I just scared and lonely, but when you kissed me, that just brought back the feelings I had when we where in NXT. I didn't know you felt the same way." Sasha says expressing herself. All I do is sit there astonished at what she just said. She told me that she had feelings for me since NXT, and I didn't even know, but Becky did?

"I... I don't know what to say." I say quietly but happily.

"Don't say anything. It's fine."Sasha says laying down. "I do want to know something though. How did you find out?"

I look at her and smirk. "You can thank Becky for that."

"Ugh... I will."She replies tossing her phone to the side and pulling the covers up.

"I hope you don't mind." I tell her before laying down next to her and placing my head on her chest. I can feel her heart beating rapidly.

She wraps an arm around me and pulls me close. "No I don't mind."

I lift my head to look up at her, we both smile and kiss eachother. At least I now feel safe and happy next to her. In lay my head back down and slowly and quietly fall asleep. Warm and comfy.