Payback

Bayley's POV:

I stand backstage at payback getting ready for my match against Alexa. I didn't know that I even had this match until Stephanie told me yesterday. We are in a iron man match and I have the advantage since I have been in one before, Alexa hasn't. I went against Sasha in NXT most of the time and that's how we got in that match, we basically hated eachother, well at least I thought we hated eachother. 30 long minutes and I won, and I can do it again, I hope. I hear someone rushing toward me and I notice it's Sasha.

"Hey." She says rushing up to me and gives me a big hug.

"Hey." I reply with a huge smile on my face. She releases the hug and smiles back at me. We turn at the same time to hear JoJo announcing the match.

"The following contest is a iron man match, and is for the RAW Womens Championship."

Alexa goes past and walks out onto the stage.

"Introducing first, from Columbus,  Ohio. She is the RAW Women's Champion. Alexa Bliss!"Jojo announces.

Alexa does her entrance and stares toward the WWE Universe.

"Hey... Bayls?" I hear Sasha say. I turn toward her and tilt my head a little.

"Yeah?" I reply quietly, awaiting my music so I can go out onto the ramp.

"For good luck..." Sasha says as she cups my chin and kisses me passionately. I return the kiss and we stand there until my theme song goes bursting through the arena. She backs away and smiles. I walk toward the curtain and look back once more before I do my entrance.

"And her opponent, from San Jose, California. Bayley!"Jojo says as I make my way to the ring. It's the main event since its 30 minutes and I hope I come out on top.

The bell rings and the first fall ended up being me as I deliver the Bayley to belly with 22 minutes left on the clock. The crowd cheers and I feel a smile cross my face. I know that there is still a lot of time left, but I'm just glad I got the lead. The next fall was mine as well as I locked in the figure four and make Alexa tap out at 15 minutes left. 3 minutes later Alexa delivers the DDT for her first pin. My head throbs with pain but I stand up and keep fighting. 6 minutes later Alexa does twisted bliss and pins me and ties up the match. There is only 6 minutes left and I look toward the crowd who is all hyped up. "Lets go Bayley! Let's go Alexa." Alexa goes for a roll up and I kick out at 2. She lands outside the ring and looks shocked. I laugh and fly through the roped, delivering a suicide dive. "This is awesome!" I crowd starts to chant. I roll my way back into the ring with Alexa following. The clock is now at 2 minutes left. Alexa notices and does her DDT. I end up finding the strength to kick out at 2. Alexa does a tantrum and I do a kipup. She tries and fails which makes me burst out laughing. She reaches her feet and looks at the clock once again which is now at 30 seconds. She panicked and rushes toward me. Even if we don't get a fall, it will still go into overtime. The crowd starts to count down and Alexa goes for a role up, I quickly kickout and do the Bayley to Belly with 5 seconds left I quickly go for the pin and with 1 second left I pin Alexa for the win. The crowd cheers noticing I just won the championship for my second time. "Here is your winner, and NEW RAW Women's Champion. Bayley!" Jojo says excited and I sit there in the middle if the ring with tears forming in my eyes. I guess Sasha did give me good luck, and speak of the devil. I see Sasha running down the ramp she rolls into the ring and hugs me.

"Congratulations sister." She says releasing the hug and we stare into eachother eyes. I can hardly see from the tears in my eyes. The crowd goes silent and I can tell that Sasha noticed that. She looks out at the crowd and scans the rows. She turns back and suddently I notice what I was doing. I kissed Sasha in front of the crowd. The all gasp and then end up cheering. I feel Sasha kiss back, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me close. A few seconds later we pull away and I see Alexa walking up the ramp backwards holding her stomach. She isn't sad she looks to be smiling. Sasha reaches her feet and holds her hand out. I reach for it and she helps me to my feet. "Baysha!" I hear the crowd say and I feel my cheeks go bright red. Sasha's are too. We walk backstage and I hold the championship in my right hand while Sasha's hand in my left. Suddently she stops walking and let's go of my hand. I turn to look at her and she looks to be thinking of something.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Are we dating?"Sasha says, that certainly shocked me. I look at her and smile.

"What made you come up with that?" I say while smiling.

"Well, I was thinking of what Becky said to me, and I just needed to as you." She says sitting down in a chair.

I walk over to her and reach for her hand. "What do you want?"

She looks at our hands together and then toward me. "I... I don't know."

"Hey Sash. Look at me."I tell her and she turns her head toward me. "Whatever you pick, I'll love you either way."

I see that she has tears in her eyes and I can feel some in mine as well. "I have only one question to ask then..." She says getting to her feet. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stand there feeling a tear fall. "Of course I will." I reply and she smiles and we share a soft and passionate kiss. I never want to let go. Today was one of the best days of my life. I won the championship against Alexa, and me and Sasha are now dating. I hug her and we both cry our eyes out. Knowing that life just got a little more easy.