Chapter 1 (X)

Chapter 1: First Day= Worst Day

"I miss my baby already, Dillon!" Callie whined. She can't go no more than 5 minutes away from her 1 year old, Brantley, and surprisingly she has lasted 5 hours.

"Which one?" I sarcastically asked her. Today was the first day of our junior year. Technically this should be Callie's senior year but she took off last year to have Brantley. You would think Brantley was sick all the time, but he wasn't, he is a regular 1 year old. It was his father who was the one to worry about with him.

"Very funny, Torrietto. I am talking about your godson and nephew, Mr. Brantley Michael." She says not setting down her phone. Callie was most likely texting Jake.

My prediction was true when my phone buzzed in my jean pocket. 'Your Awesome Brother' flashed a crossed the screen, it was Vincent. 'Tell Callie to stop freaking out on Jake. I'm the one who has to hear him nag about it.'

I hurriedly scattered my fingers across the screen replying to Vincent before my stupid history teacher takes my phone. 'Its not my problem, remember you're the older one here. Besides I'm hearing the other half here in History.'

Vincent: 'Oh, history. Mr. Walker is a bitch. Have fun, see you at the garage.'

I laughed at that, Mr. walker was a bitch and an asshole. "Miss Dillon, your phone." The ass face's voice boomed through the room catching my attention.

"Do I have to? I think not... Last time I checked you ain't my legal guardian. You could if you lost 500 pounds and finally for Pete's sake get rid of that spite talking." This earned me a snicker from the class even Callie who was in full laughter by now.

"Miss Torrietto and Miss Roads... DETENTION!" The monster roared through the classroom. Yes, this is what exactly me and Callie have been waiting for.

"Finally." We mutter under our breaths picking up our bags and heading out the door. Instead of detention, we ditch. Heading outside to my beautiful Tiffany blue convertible Mini Cooper that my brother got me for my 15th birthday. It was my baby, I called him Herbert for some reason. I have to say it's actually my second baby because my 1968 Camaro that I rebuilt with my friends.

"Callie don't do that." I yell at my friend who is flipping off the school as we start driving out of the parking lot. This chick is crazy. I don't care about the detention part, but I definitely don't want to get suspended.

"I don't give a fuck." She hollered texting away on her phone. I think she was going to break it in half.

We roll up to the garage, which isn't far from the school in the first place. Usually we change before even heading into the place, but today we were wearing high waist shorts and our band t shirts so we could get dirty. Heading into the front office, we are greeted with a cold empty place.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously, what?" I ask Callie as she starts texting away on her phone again.

"There is this new kid, Hunter Knight." Callie says walking away from me into the garage part.

"Hey guys." I tell the boys as I start heading over to the little play pen set up in the corner of the garage, where little Brantley was sleeping peacefully. That kid could sleep through anything. "Hi baby." I say rubbing his belly before opening the garage door letting in light.

"How long has he been asleep? How long ago was his last bottle and diaper change?" Callie interrogated poor Jake. I feel sorry for the dude but than again him and Callie love each other more than anybody else in the world. So Jake puts up with her.