Chapter 4 (X)

Chapter 4- Trouble Follows Trouble

I'm going out of my mind. Hunter and Jaxie, who have a sugar high, have been at my house for the last 48 hours. Did I also mention no one has had a lick of sleep. We are all cranky, and miserable.

"Just go to sleep already." Callie hollers from the kitchen. She is frustrated at Brantley because he, too, hasn't slept.

"Yes! I just beat your ass!" Vincent yells as the boys sit around the living room playing something on the X-box. Typical boys. Jaxie, finally, gave up on the sugar high and fell asleep in my bed. Now, I just need to find a way to get everyone else asleep.

"Shut up! I'm trying to get Brantley asleep! If any of you yell one more time I will cut you into pieces! Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of you and feed you to the fucking sharks! You understand me!" Callie heads to the living room yelling about anything and everything. She has officially lost her shit.

"Come here, baby." I coo at the little guy in his high chair. His mom is still yelling at the guys, but I'm so used to it.

"Feel better?" I ask Callie as she literally has steam coming out of her ears.

"Hunter and Jaxie are leaving now if you would like to say goodbye. The boys are either going to bed or to work." Callie says in a calm voice even though you can defiantly see the steam.

"Choo! Choo!" I say handing Brantley to her. I couldn't help it she looked like a little angry steam train.

"Bite me!" She rudely tells me, traveling up the stairs to their room.

"I'm off to work." Vincent announces walking into the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"Me too." Jake says catching the water bottle that Vincent threw at him.

"Where's Lena?" I curiously ask the boys. I haven't seen her all day which is pretty strange.

"She is a paralegal now. So she's probably working on cases." Vincent tells in a duh tone. Smart-ass.

"Well, I'm going to bed now, because my big brother and his best friend decided to leave me and Brantley with Satan." I casually tell them.

"Good night." The two boys sang out as I heard them stomp out of the house.

"Peace and quiet at last." I whisper to myself flopping down on my bed. Looking around the room, my eye catches the picture of my parents, my uncle Brian and aunt Mia. They were all smiling and happy. Then I look at the picture of them with their crew. Mom and dad in the center, with my aunt and uncle on their side with Roman, Tej, Han and Gisele. Of course they are standing in front of our old house in LA. Years before my parents even thought about marriage or me and my brother. Now a days, Roman, Tej, Uncle Brian, and Aunt Mia are the only ones left out of the original crew. They usually only come around Christmas time, and call on the birthdays. It doesn't bother me because in the end they'll have my back no matter what.

"Of course" I whisper to myself. My ring-tone fills the air of my white room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dillon, it's your aunt Mia" an familiar but not so familiar voice told me on the other line.

"Oh Aunt Mia. How are you and Uncle Brian? And my cousins, Jack and Lillian?" I ask her as I hear a sigh and what seems to be little cries. "What's wrong, Mia?"

"Brian is...de-d-dead." My aunt tears sound through the phone.

"What happened?"

"The people that killed Dominic. They're after you guys, they're after everyone of us still alive." Mia cries of sadness tells me.

"Okay, Aunt Mia. Listen father up anything of importance even Jack and Lillian. Call Roman, Tej, Gisele, Han. Call everyone. Get everyone here at our house in California. Vincent and everyone will come up with a plan. Okay?" I instruct my aunt step by step. Making sure she gets every part.

"Okay." My aunt says as the like going down.

I look up to the curling of my room and whisper low enough for me to barely hear, "dad, what do we do?"

By the time dinner roll on, Vincent and Jake knew about the plan for everyone to get hear. Waiting all night was the tough part, we has to keep watchful eyes for them and made sure everyone knew what room to be in. It was beyond stressful.

We promised each other we would come up with a plan in the morning. Once Han and Gisele were able to get here.

For now we just slept, and tried not to wake each other over the pointless nightmares some were having.