Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Lena and Vincent's Wedding Day Part 2

"I need a glass of wine!" Lena nervously cooes. Lena is already to walk down the aisle. She truly looks amazing with her hair and makeup. Her dark chocolate hair was in a hippie style. With warp around braids that formed a crown on her head making her lushes waves/curls look beautiful. Lena's wedding dress is by far the best wedding dress I have ever seen. It is a ivory chiffon lace empire dress. The bodice part was just her boobs, that were covered in a beautiful lace pattern. The dress had see through lace capped sleeves, which formed the keyhole back. Then right underneath her boobs, the dress flowed out by not wide, just hung off her body. It's absolutely beautiful. She paired her dress with our cool mint color in a platform pump. We surprised Lena with the shoes by writing in blue, our names, the date and our wishes for the newlyweds.

Lena then surprised us girls with a locket necklace that has a piece of her wedding dress in it, that is dyed to our favorite colors. Then the date on the back. At first I thought it was weird but Lena said it was a way as this wasn't just her special day but all of ours.

"You can't have champagne." Nichole replies from the bed. She has her feet elevated to help keep from swelling.

"Okay, ladies. It's time." Mrs. Roads announces from the door. Mrs. Roads has been the organizer and planner for most of the planning. She told us that we were family to her and that she was going to be in the plans if we wanted or not.

Callie and Nichole walk out first with Jaxie and Brantley, going to the front entrance of the church. I know, it's strange for a Torrietto to step into a church let alone get married in one. But Lena wants to be married in the same church as her parents. It is a small little church seating only 100, the preacher is super nice and half the town is here in support of Vincent and Lena.

"Come on, Bean. We have to marry you off." I tell my sister helping her stand.

"Pickle, since my parents aren't here. Will you walk with me down the aisle?" Lena asks. How could I say no? Even though that's not very tradition, but then again this wedding is not being traditional at all. Well except with the something old, something new, and something blue thing.

"Of course." I reply taking hand pulling her out of the room into the front entrance. Everyone is out here waiting for us. We quickly explain the whole me walking her down the aisle thing. The march finally starts signaling for everyone.

First is Jaxie, who is followed closely behind by Nichole. Second is Callie and Brantley. Lastly Mr and Mrs Roads open the double doors letting the crowd get a glimpse at us two hot babes.

"Ready?" I curiously ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Lena replies taking my hand. Our bouquets shimmer in the light from the stain glass they almost blinded me. Lena took off looking as if she was pulling me down the Aisle.

"Bean, slow down." I whisper to her. She instantly slows down before taking my hand again. People are staring with curiosity in their eyes as to why I'm walking with her. What, Can't a maid of honor walk with the bride?

We make it up to the alter and I take my place beside Lena taking her bouquet in the process. This was going to be a terrible hour and a half of standing.

----------------------------------------------

"You may now kiss your bride!" The preacher announces. Lena and Vincent move in close for their smooch. The crowd erupts in cheers, whistles and hollering.

The newlyweds walk down the aisle. I walk down with Jake, the best man. Callie is stuck with Hunter, who weaseled his way into the wedding. Then Nichole, Jaxie and Jack walked down.