Chapter 37

Jimin strolled down the street as the morning sun was still rising, casting an orange glow across the city. The only sounds were the soft blow of the wind and his own footsteps.

He opened the door, causing a bell to ring, as the mint haired boy at the counter looked up at him with a smile.

"Hey Jimin." He greeted.

Jimin planted himself in his usual seat at the corner of the room and placed his bag on the table.

"Good morning. Can I have some coffee?"

Yoongi smiled. "Two sugars and a little milk right? Coming right up."

Shortly, a boy emerged from the back room and placed the warm cup in front of Jimin.

"Good morning Baekhyun." He greeted happily.

"Hey Jimin, how are things?"

The two made idle conversation, as Jimin drank his coffee and Yoongi wiped down the counter.

"Hey, have you finished your coffee yet?" Yoongi asked. "I don't employ you to sit around you know."

Jimin chuckled as he stood up, tying a mint and black coloured apron around his waist as he took his empty cup to the back room.

"Of course." He replied with a smile. Yoongi brought him into a warm kiss which they both smiled into.

"Love you." He sang, Baekhyun watching the two fondly from where he was working. Jimin took Yoongi's hand into his own and intertwined their fingers.

"I love you too Yoongi."

= end =

A/N if you've made it this far, thank you so much for reading! It really means a lot to me, since this is my first properly completed book. And especially since this is the first romance type book I've written 😅

There'll be more one shots and possibly sequels so stay updated!

I love you all so much ♡

~author-nim