Chapter 2

Jamie's P.O.V.

Once I got to the Station, I parked my car and walked in and instantly saw the guys and started walking towards them. "Jamie!" Ashley yelled standing up to hug me "hey Ashley" I said laughing "guys, this is Jamie. Jamie, this is Andy, and his wife Juliet. Jake, and his wife Inna. Jinxx and CC" Ashley said pointing to everybody, "hey guys" I said with a small wave, I got a lot of "hey's" and "it's nice to meet you's." After talking with the guys for an hour and a half, Andy looked at me and asked "so Jamie, would you like to work with Black Veil Brides?" I smiled "I would love to" I replied making everybody cheer.

I felt my phone buzz in my lap and I saw that it was a text message from my mom saying that Bronwen was in bed asleep. "Is everything ok Jamie?" Juliet asked with a little bit of concern in her voice "yeah, my mom just texted me saying that my daughter was in bed and asleep" I said with a smile "you have a daughter?" CC asked raising an eyebrow "yep, her name is Bronwen and she's 3, but she'll be 4 on May 4th" I answered him "that's awesome" he said making everybody nod.

I pulled into my drive way, turned off the car, and just sat there for a minute. I can't believe that I have finally gotten my dream job! I got out of my car, making sure to lock it, and walked inside. "I'm home!" I yelled, "hey honey, how was your meeting?" My mom asked "mom! It was amazing! And guess who just got a good paying job?" I asked, making her squeal and hug me, "oh my god Jamie! That's amazing!" She said pulling out of the hug, "now go to bed. It's really late and you have school in the morning" she said looking at the time, witch read 9:45, "ok. I'll see you in the morning yeah?" I said, "yep. Good night honey" she said giving me another hug.

I can't believe that I finally made my dreams come true! And I can't believe that I'm finally going to be able to be able to give Bronwen a better life than how it is now.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!)