Chapter 5

Jamie's P.O.V.

Bronwen and I have been on tour with Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria for about a 3 weeks now and so far its been a blast. We're all currently at the boys sound check for their concert tonight in Boston, Massachusetts. I just turned 20 last week, so that was a fun party that the guys threw for me. I was currently taking pictures of all the BVB guys on stage when I decided to take a little break from standing and sit down on one of the folding chairs that was set up and watch Bronwen running around and playing with the AA guys, a smile came to my face knowing that all these guys were so accepting to me and my daughter. "What's got you smiling?" A voice said, I looked beside me and saw Juliet sitting down on the other folding chair beside mine, "I'm just watching the guys and how well they're interacting with my daughter" I said as we both watched Danny ran up behind Bronwen, scoop her up and started to run away, laughing like a mad man, while Bronwen was squealing and calling for Ben to come and save her. "She's a good kid, and she makes it a lot easier for these bigger kids to act like themselves" Juliet said, making me laugh a little bit, "so if you don't mind me asking? How did you end up with Bronwen at such a young age?" Juliet asked after a few moments of silence "it's fine, a lot of people ask me this" I said with a small chuckle "but about five years ago my boyfriend at the time and I had been together for about 6 months and we thought 'hey, we love each other a lot, why don't try it?' And we thought that we we being careful, seeing as how I was on birth control at the time and he was using a condom, but the condom broke and I guess something happened with the birth control and next thing I knew, I was pregnant" I told her truthfully, "oh wow. What did your family think about all of this?" She asked, seeming really interested in this story of how I got pregnant at 14 "at first, they were shocked. But then my mom started to get really worried because she knew that I was taking the birth control so we went to the doctors to get everything checked out. The doctor said that everything was fine, but that my pregnancy would just be high risk seeing as how I got pregnant and was only 95 pounds at the time" I answered her, truthfully again this time "what about your boyfriend? Did he stick around?" She questioned "he stuck around for the pregnancy, but we had a bit of a falling out about a month before I was due to deliver, so we broke up. He told me that he wanted to there for the birth, so he was. And he told me that him and his family were going to be moving here to Boston the day after I delivered. But thankfully we managed to figure something out, now we have an agreement and everything is fine between us" I smiled at her after explaining the last half of the story "well, it's great that you guys are good" she smiled while patting my back "yeah, it is" I smiled.

As I checked my phone to see the time, which was only 11:37 am, I saw that I got a text message from Parker. "Hey, I heard that my two favourite girls are here in Boston? Would it be ok if we could meet up somewhere?" He asked, I looked over at Bronwen "hey Bronwen, come her for a second baby" I said leaning forward in my chair a bit "yes mommy?" She said as she skipped over to me "do you want to go visit your daddy?" I laughed as she started bouncing up and down while saying 'yes' "well ok then, we'll go visit him than" I said while still laughing a little bit "hey guys! I'm going to take Bronwen out for lunch ok?" I said loud enough for them to hear me across the room, "ok! Have fun" they all said. I sent Parker a text back saying that we would love to meet up and to meet us at Dave and Busters.

"Daddy!!" Bronwen yelled as she ran across the room towards Parker, "hey princess" he said laughing as he picked her up and gave her a big hug, "I missed you daddy" she said pulling away from the hug to get a better look at him, "I missed you too baby. Have you been good for your mommy?" He questioned as he looked over from her to me, "of course daddy" she giggled "that's great princess. Are you ready to eat?" He asked "yeah" Bronwen said as she started to wiggle, trying to get down from her fathers arms. "Hang on Bronwen! Slow down and wait for mommy and daddy ok?" I said as I grabbed her hand before she could fully run away, "ok, sorry mommy" she said grabbing her dads hand as she continued to hold mine.

"So, how have you been? Anything new and exciting happening in your life?" Parker asked as we were all eating, "I've been really good. I've got a new job as a professional photographer for a famous band, so that's exciting. What about you? What's new in your life?" I told him with a small smile and pushed some stray hair out of Bronwen's face since she was eating spaghetti and I didn't want her getting any in her hair. "I've been alright. I've been working a lot of shift work at the hospital, so that's good I guess" he chuckled. You see, Parker graduated high school at the age of 16 because of how smart he was, and he went to college so he could become a nurse at the Massachusetts General Hospital. "Well that's great, I'm glad that you're finally doing the job you love" I smiled as I started eating some more of my food.

"So what are your plans tonight?" Parker asked as the three of we taking a walk in the park "well, I've gotta work tonight and I'm really not sure on what I'm going to be doing with Bronwen" I sighed, telling him honestly "I could watch her for you if you'd like" he said while looking at me "really? You'd do that for me?" I asked "of course, she's my daughter as well. And plus, I haven't seen her in a long time. I'd love it if her and I could hang out for the night" he said with a small smile as we both continued to watched Bronwen play on the play structure "thank you Parker, it means a lot" I told him, giving him a soft smile.

(I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And please don't forget to share, vote and comment.)