Chapter 4

Jamie's P.O.V.

I have finally finished high school after 5 long and tiring years. Andy gave me a call today saying that there was going to be a meeting about the upcoming tour that they're going on with Asking Alexandria. I placed Bronwen in her car seat and then ran over to the drivers seat and started the car. "Where are we going mommy?" Bronwen asked looking at me, "we're going to go and visit a few of mommy's friends who she works with" I said looking into the rear view mirror so I could see her "ok" she said looking back out the window at the scenery.

I pulled into the parking lot at the same time that Andy and Juliet did. "Hey Jamie!" Juliet said excitedly "hey Juliet, hey Andy" I smiled as I picked Bronwen up from her car seat, "this must be the famous Bronwen that you talk about?" Andy said coming up beside me "it is, can you say hi Bronwen?" I asked, "hi. I'm Bronwen and I'm four! But I'm going to be five soon" she said holding up four than five fingers "hi Bronwen, I'm Andy and this is Juliet" Andy said smiling down at her. When we walked inside we were greeted by all of the guys, "Jamie!" CC yelled running up to me to give me a hug "CC!" I yelled back as I hugged him back "and who's this little cutie?" CC asked getting down to Bronwen's level, "hi! I'm Bronwen, and I'm four but I'm going to be 5 soon" she said just as excited as when she said it to Andy and Juliet minutes earlier with the big smile that's never left her face since we pulled in. "Really? You're going to be 5 soon? That's so cool" CC said dramatically making everybody quietly laugh.

"So this is what the schedule going to look like" The tour manager, Jason, said while giving everybody a piece of paper with a bunch of dates on them. I took my time reading over everything to mentally prep for everything. This tour was going to be a year long, so I would be able to take Bronwen with me for the first month and a half before I had to bring her home for when she started school right in the middle of the tour and I want her to have a steady schedule before hand. "Any questions?" Jason asked, everybody shook their heads no.

After the meeting was over, we all just sat around talking and playing with Bronwen for a bit before we all decided it was time to go home.

I couldn't wait for tour to start!