Chapter 7

Jamie's P.O.V.

Today was that day that ever parent has a hard time with, their baby's first day of school.

The band was in Florida right now while Bronwen and I were back home. I would be flying to Florida once we were done sending Bronwen to school. She would be staying with my parents while I was away for the rest of the tour.

"Bronwen?! Are you ready to go?" I asked as I grabbed her backpack that was next to the front door. "Coming mommy" she said while running into the room "are you excited for your first day baby?" I asked, putting her into her car seat "of course mommy, I love school" she said as she smiled up at me "well that's great! Now let's go" I smiled back at her through my rear view mirror. 20 minutes later we pulled up to her school. "Ok baby, let's go to your new class room yeah?" I said as we both got out of the car and walked towards the school doors "ok mommy" she said excitedly.

"Why hello there! You must be Bronwen?" The teacher, Mrs. Jackson, said getting down to Brownwen's level "yep! And this is my mommy" she says with the biggest smile I've ever seen "well hello Bronwen, I'm Mrs Jackson. Welcome to kindergarten" the teacher said while standing up straight.

"So thats all you'll need to know" Mrs. Jackson told me while handing me some of the schools information. "Ok, thank you so much" I smiled at her and shook her hand before leaving the school, already saying goodbye to Bronwen before hand. I can't believe that my baby is old enough to go to school now. It feels like she's gone from a newborn baby to a nice young lady in just a blink of an eye.

When I got home I grabbed my small carry on bag, my passport and got my dad to drive me to the airport so I can head over to Florida where the guys are. "I'll see you later dad" I said while giving him a hug "we'll see you later sweetheart" he said as he kissed my head "can you also please keep me updated on how Bronwen is doing in school?" I asked, pulling away from the hug "of course we will. Now go before you miss your flight" he chuckled "ok, bye dad" I gave him one more hug before heading onto the plane.

Florida here I come!

(A/N: again, sorry that this chapter is so short. Please don't forget to vote and comment)