Pain

Bob's POV

     I hurl the knife at her, it hits her in the chest. Perfect. I smile and run, but am stopped by her voice.

     "Was that supposed to hurt?" Tessa asked me with a grin. I saw she had pulled the knife from her chest.

    "Impossible," I mutter under my breath. I killed her. My competition was dead. I shook my head.

    "You want to kill me, Bob? I thought we were friends," she said quietly. Tessa looked more hurt than angry I just tried to kill her. I should have succeeded.

     I ran. As fast as possible. Suddenly a wall appears.

    "Not so fast," Tessa clucks. "You know, it's funny I can make walks appear. Since, I'm claustrophobic. Wait, you know my fears already. Right, best friend?" Tess explains and asks.

     I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. I mentally shake my head, I did what I had to.

     If only she wasn't my best friend. She was all I had. "Yes," I mutter fearfully.

     "You must have a million questions," Tessa says. "To bad you won't live long enough to ask them."

    I try to move and run, but walks appear around me, one with glass so Tessa can see me.

     "You must be the one hurting the others. You deserve what your going to get," Tessa tells me.

    I gulp. "Please, Tessa, please," I plead.

     "No, you hurt Ivy. You loved her. Why?!?!?!?" She screamed the last word at me.

    "S-sor-sorry" I mutter. "I-I'll stop. Please, Tessa.

     "No, I can't forgive you for killing her. Or the rest of them. You deserve pain. Like the rest of us have. Bye, Bob." She finished saying that and the walls move in quickly.

     My last thought: I deserve this.