Ding Dong

Zoe's POV

     I'm sitting on the couch reading Ready Player One, when suddenly the doorbell rings. I get up to get it.

    I open the door and there stands a girl who looks a lot like Annabeth from Percy Jackson. "Umm... hi," I say to her.

     "I just wanted you to know that your my favorite book character ever!!! It took me forever to build a machine so I could come to your world and tell you!!! My name is Annabeth," the girl says.

     "Do you, by any chance, know people named Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Nico do Angelo, and Will Solace?" I ask her and her eyes go wide.

     "Yes, how did you know?" She asks.

    "Your my favorite book character!" I exclaim in response.

     "Wait, seriously?" Annabeth asks me.

     "Yep! You fell into Tartarus with Percy, he gave up immortality for you. It's all your fault that I have impossibly high relationship goals," I respond to Annabeth Chase.

     "Sorry about that, but you accomplish so many cool things! I felt good about having ADHD and working hard at school after reading your book. I forced Percy to read your book, and he loved it too," Annabeth replied.

     "Really???? AWESOME!!! Excuse while I fangirl a bit," I say and go a little crazy. "Come on in."

     By the end we become best friends and she agreed to come back every Saturday and bring everyone else with her.

----------------------------------------------
Next Saturday Zoe's POV

     The door bell rings and I open the door to the seven, Nico, and Will.

     "Hi!!" I exclaim.

    "Hi!" Annabeth says back. "Guys, this is Zoe."

     "Come in, come in," I tell them. "I got a lot of blue food for Percy. Oh my gosh. It's Seaweed Brain/Percabeth, Liper/ Lightning McLean, Goldfish/Frazel, and Solangelo!!!!!!!!!!" I say to them.

     "We have ship names? Cool!" Hazel says.

     "All of them have been excepted by the Fandom, except Liper. We ship Brason," I tell them.

     "What's Brason?" Piper asks defensively.

    "Jason and Brick," I respond.

    Percy and Leo burst out laughing, the rest of the seven quickly follow except a blushing Jason.

----------------------------------------------
None of these characters are mine except Zoe, the rest belong to Rick Riordan/Uncle Rick.