Moving In

You and your boyfriend Harry had been together for about a year and you both thought that now was a good time to move in together. You mostly spent all of your time at Harry's apartment anyway so it seemed ideal to just move in. Harry having the bigger apartment suggested that you should move into his place which you didn't mind at all.

"I think thats the last box" you shout to harry bringing in the last one.

Harry was in the bedroom making space for all the other boxes that were already cludering up the apartment, half of it being stuff that harry had bought you. He was always spoiling you.

"Alright babe I think your all moved in" he says coming over kissing your forehead

"Wow I didn't realize how much stuff I actually had until now" you say

"Yeah and the great thing is you get to put it all away by yourself" harry says with a little laugh

You hit his chest lightely, "You know if I remember correctly you asked me to move in but good thing my stuff is already packed I'll just leave" you say jokingly.

"You really just hurt my feelings" he says putting his hand over his heart trying to be serious which he wasn't doing very well.

You smile at how cute he is and can't help but to give him a little kiss, "you are so cute" you say while laughing

He smiles and kisses you back with more passion

"So are you gonna help me unpack now or what" you say after breaking away from this kiss

"That can wait" he says in a deep husky voice picking you up making you wrap your legs around his torso.

You start to laugh as he carrys you into the bedroom. Lets just say you didn't get any unpacking done for a few hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed, this was my first fanfic so feel free to voice any improvements that could be made, also I do take requests :)

xoxo, Nicole ❤️