Sick

Your sickness started last night when you were sleeping; it started with a simple headache which escalated into body aches, cold chills, sore throat, and a runny nose. You felt terrible making it hard to go to sleep and the next morning felt even worse. You started to cough in your sleep which had woke harry up. Looking over at you he saw how sick you looked. Putting his hand over your forehead he felt that you were burning up.

"Baby" harry says lightely shaking you awake. "c'mon babe your burning up lets get you some medicine" he says before you groan out in pain from the body aches. Harry got up from the bed going to the bathroom getting you some medicine. Coming out with the medicine and a glass of water in his hands he sets it down on the nightstand next to you sitting down on the bed.

"Here take this it will help" he says helping you sit up handing the medicine to you, you take it without hesitating chasing it down with the glass of water. You set the glass down and reach over to grab a tissue blowing your nose. 

"How do you feel" he says once again pressing his hand against your hot forehead 

"I feel like shit to be honest, but I think I'll be fine to go in to work" you say in between coughs starting to get up from bed

"No your not going to work, not like this I won't let you"

"But harry it's fine I can go it's no problem"

"I said no and that's final, your not leaving this bed until your better" Harry says sternly, you knew there was no use in trying to fight the idea anymore so you gave up. Harry helped prop your pillows up to make you more comfortable. Leaving to go into the living room he came back with more blankets and some hot tea

Sipping the hot tea you watched harry put the blankets on you

"Thanks haz" you say with a weak smile

"It's no problem babe, it's my job to take care of you" he reply's giving you a kiss on the forehead

The whole day he laid in bed with you making you chicken noodle soup, bringing you lots of hot tea, and giving you anything you needed. Him being there to take care of you was enough to start making you feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being sick actually inspired me to write this😂, but I hope you guys enjoyed please vote and comment!

Xoxo, Nicole ❤️