Don't Leave

"Hand me those shirts over there love" harry says pointing to a pile of shirts laying on the dresser. Getting up and getting the shirts you hand them to harry.

"Do you really have to leave" you whine sitting next to the suitcase on the bed watching harry put his belongings in.

"I know you don't want me to leave but this tour is gonna be really big, so many people are counting on me" harry says folding the clothes before putting them in the suitcase.

"Yeah but 4 weeks is a long time till I can see you, I don't think I'll be able to make it" you say giving harry the puppy eyes. "I'm gonna die without you, I mean who's gonna stay up with me all night to watch Netflix and who's gonna sing to me when I can't fall asleep and who's gonna tell me about how beautiful I look right when I wake up" you say with tears you can feel forming in your eyes. "I'm just gonna miss you haz" you say with a cracky voice looking down at your hands playing with the strings on your shirt trying to keep yourself distracted from crying.

"Y/F/N look at me" harry says lifting your chin so you were now looking at him

"I will still be there to do all those things, if you can't sleep call me and I'll sing to you, I'll call you every morning just to tell you your beautiful, I will FaceTime you every minute I can. We're gonna make this work I promise you, before you know it I'll be home with you watching Netflix all night" harry says with a smile which really cheered you up, his smile always had this effect on you.

"Please don't worry okay? Even though I won't be here I will still take care of you" harry says lightly grabbing your face bringing you in to kiss your forehead. "I love you" harry says kissing your nose then connecting his lips with yours. Cupping your face he deepens the kiss asking for entrance. Allowing his tongue to enter they moved in sync, wow how you were gonna miss his kisses. Breaking away he wiped the tears that were falling from your watery eyes.

"I love you too Haz" you say leaning your head against his chest hearing his heart beat.

"Everything will work out princess I promise" Harry says tangling his hands in your hair

Helping Harry with the last of his packing he was all set and ready to go. Heading to the front door with his things Harry started putting his coat on gathering his things.

"Alright remember what I said. I'll call you as soon as I get to the airport" harry says bringing you into his warm embrace. Squeezing you tightly he starts placing soft pecks on your lips causing you to smile

"And don't forget to call me when you get off the plane too oh and when you get to your hotel" you say still holding onto him

"I'm gonna miss you so much doll" harry says laughing at how cute you were. "I'll be home soon" Harry says with one last kiss before letting go. Grabbing his luggage he leaves getting in his Uber waving goodbye to you. As soon as he stepped foot out the door you already started missing him, boy were these 4 weeks gonna be long. You waved goodbye back watching the car drive away.