Red Carpet

This was the first red carpet event you were going to and to be honest you were really nervous, but you were glad that you were going with harry. He knew how much you hated these kind of things but he told you that tonight was going to be a big event and really wanted you to come. How could you say no to his cute puppy dog face so of course you said yes.

You were on your way to go pick up your dress. Harry really wanted to come but you wanted to keep the final look a surprise so he went about his day getting all of his stuff ready for tonight.

Once entering the boutique you greeted the lady at the front desk

"Hi my names Y/F&L/N and I came to pick up my dress"

You came here 2 weeks ago to get your dress fitted which harry paid for of course, "Anything for you kitten" were his 4 favorite words.

The dress you had picked out was a long, sleek red dress that hugged your body perfectly. Not being the type to really wear dresses you had to admit that it looked amazing on you, making you a little bit more excited about going.

"Hello Y/F/N nice to see you again give me one moment and I'll go get it for you" she says getting up from her desk to go get the dress

She came back with the dress in her arms handing it to you. You thank her before heading back home to get your hair and makeup done. Your friend of ten years was an amazing hair and makeup artist, so when you asked her if she could do yours she was more than excited.

When you got to the apartment you hung the dress in your closet and picked out a pair of nude heals which matched perfectly with your dress.

20 minutes later your friend had arrived and wasted no time getting you ready. Since your dress was really bold she kept the makeup very simple and natural but still beautiful while curling your hair in loose waves. Some might say that it was too basic for the red carpet but on you it made you look so effortless, which you loved.

Harry came home a little while later. Both of you were scrambling around getting your last minute things. You put your dress and shoes on taking one last look in the mirror before coming out into the living room. Harry who was putting on his watch stopped and looked over at you

"Wow Y/F/N, you look so beautiful" he says in awe slowly walking over towards you

You smile softly as he lightly grabs your chin planting a soft kiss on your lips

"I want everyone to know that your mine tonight" he whispers softly in your ear making you blush like crazy.

You both finish getting your things and head out

The whole way their harry could tell you were nervous, he held your hand tightly drawing small circles with his thumb relaxing you.

Pulling up to the event harry helped you out the car taking you in his arms.

"Stay close to me baby" he whispers in your ear giving you a soft kiss helping you calm down even more

The whole night you guys took pictures, answered interview questions, and met a ton of new people. If the world didn't know by now that you were harry's they definitely would by tonight. The whole night he kept you close and when it came to pictures he would snake his arm around your waist pulling you closer. You were dreading tonight but now that you were here with your amazing boyfriend he made everything so easy for you.

After the event was over you were so tired from all the talking, drinking, and picture taking you were completely done for the night. On the car ride home you fell asleep on harry's shoulder still being very close to him. Once the driver pulled up to your guys apartment harry got out and carried you in bridal style.

Taking you in the bedroom he helped you get all your stuff off then laying you down in the bed tucking you in

"how'd I do tonight" you ask half asleep

He lowers down to kiss your forehead

"You did beautiful princess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed :)

xoxo, Nicole ❤️