What the

"What in? Why do I look like this? What happened? " I asked. 

"Oh my! DR.HERNANDEZA GET IN HERE!" The Doctor and nurse yelled at once. 

A female red fox holding two kits by the hand walked into the room. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Hello there Lily. How are you?" She asked .
"Isabella!" Mom and dad siad at once stepping it front of us. 
"Wait this is Isabella Hernandez?  She doesn't look dangerous . "  Amanda siad. 
"Well she is she let Bellwether know where we were and made sure the b-
Forget it . All I know is that she better leave this room right now and leave your sib-" Dad started. 
"KIDS ! IN HERE NOW!" Mom demanded. 

All the of my siblings ran in and got behind us. Noticing that Kiara was walking my eye brows raised .
"Mom? How long was I-" I started. 

"Almost two years. Please never EVER  do that agian." Amanda siad. 
"Well I was expecting a different greeting. I made your daughter look normal , for her sake. Isn't that why you were bullied dear? " Isabella asked sweetly. 
"Thank you. " I siad . 
"Now wait a minute.  Your supposed to be out of Zootopia! " Mom siad sternly. 
"The government let me back.  Everyone was dieing of a super contagious disease. That really changed me. I studied medicine to become a doctor and work at a hospital.  And I did it for my kits. I felt bad for Lily, so I gave her a new look." Isabella siad gentlely. She pulled out a pill container .
"Take this twice a month . You'll be able to look like this.  If you do this for two years and a month straight , you'll look like this forever. no pill needed . And it's free."she finished handing me the container. 
"You'll  be able to leave when your ready. " She siad leaving the room.