Oh.my.lanta

I walked into school and headed for the courtyard.  A loud BOOM sounded and everyone fell to there knees .
"What's going on?" 
"Help! " 
"Oh my god! "
"I'm to young to die!" Voices screamed. 
I slowly got up and crawled through the courtyard. When I reached the center I gasped. 
"HAHAHHHAHHAHHA! Oh hey Lily! Yes, I know who you are! Everyone knows who you are. You  look a lot different from when you were born. Your parents will pay for what they did. All of Zootopia will. Have You met my helpers? Oh ,I'm sure you have. After all it would be a shame if you didn't it would be like you forgot them. Come on up!" Bellwether siad.
A fox with green eyes and a thin tan line above his left eye , and a grey bunny with green eyes. 
"Jason ? Rosa? What are you doing? Have you lost your minds? " I screamed. 
Amanda and my friends came up to me .
"We are in it for the money.  We did this for our family! " Jason siad. 
"For the family? All you did was betray us! I'm ashamed to call you my siblings! " I siad. 
Rosa went pale and let out a sob. Jason went slack and lowered his ears looking at the ground.
"Rosa , the gun please. " Bellwether asked .
Rosa handed Bellwether a gun and a dark blue serum. 
"EVERYONE!  GET DOWN!" I ordered.  Everyone dropped to the ground. 
I heard six loud thuds and a tiny thud .
I slowly looked up and saw my friends going savage. 
" NO!" I yelled.  I grabbed very big stick and tree it at Bellwether.  Knocking all three of them down. 
Bellwether got up and ran. I got my phone and called mom .
"MOM GET DOWN TO SCHOOL NOW! BELLWETHER SHOWED UP AND TURNED MY FRIENDS SAVAGE!  YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE WHO HER HELPERS ARE." I screamed into the phone.
I tackled Rosa and Jason. 
"I don't want to here anything.  What will mom and dad say?" I siad madly.