uh oh

(Get ready to cry people😢)

"Judy... Everything will be fine." Nick said.

"I don't know Nick." I siad 

He kissed me. I loved him so much. 

"We will be fine. We have survived so much. What's one sheep with mental problems?" He asked.

"And our kids..." I said.

His face fell I looked away from him. I couldn't believe Rosa and Jason. They just work for Bellwether betraying all of Zootopia even though everyone loved them. If I had to honest I expected this from Lilly she had a worse childhood.

Nick hugged me. 

"Everything will be fine." He siad agian 

We got out of the car. We were in city center. It was night and some people were here but not alot.

"Ah Judy. And Nick. How are you?" Bellwether asked evilly. She was standing on top of a house. If she fell she would definitely die and our job would be alot easier.

" Jason, Rosa the gun please." She said.

Our kids came out and handed the gun to Bellwether.

"Bye Bye Judy!" She siad pointing the savage gun at me.

"No! You promised our family wouldn't get hurt!" Rosa siad 

"Well you do talk! I won't hurt your siblings bit Mommy and daddy need to go." Bellwether siad.

"No!" Rosa siad.

"No? Are you commiting insubordination agianst me?!?" Bellwether asked.

"Yes!" Rosa siad.

Bellwether pushed Rosa off the roof of the house. 

"NO! ROSA!!! " We screamed.

"Rosa! You stupid sheep!" Jason said grabbing the gun. 

Bellwether pushed him to.

"JASON NO!!" We screamed.

Bellwether climbed down the latter and took the gun from our dead son who was laying next to a dead Rosa.

"YOU GOD DAM SHEEP!!!" I Screamed. 

I took off running to her.

"JUDY!!!" I heard Nick scream

Bellwether pointed the gun at me and fired.

Nick... I love you..  I thought. Then I went savage.

(Nick's POV)

Judy fell to the ground. Bellwether was back up on the building and fired at me. 

Judy... My love.. I thought then I went savage.