Chapter 4

~ Niall pov~

After Zayn picked me up we headed to Mr.Payne's house. when we got there Zayn parked and got out.

I got ou then Zayn grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. I rang the door bell and we waited. About a minute later he answered.

"Hey, come in." He said opening the door more and moving out of the way.

We went in and sat down on the couch. He sat down in the chair across from us and we started talking.

~

By the time we finished talking and getting to know a lot about each other it was 3 in the morning so Zayn and I decided to leave.

Zayn took me home and dropped me off and as soon as he got home he called me and we started to talk about it.

"I think we should at least give it a try." Zayn says after we've been talking for a couple hours.

"Me too. and if we dont like it we'll end it. I said agreeing.

"Okay, so when we go over to his house tomorrow we'll give him our answer."

"Okay Babe, we will. I'm going to head to bed. I'm tired." I said turning off my bedroom light.

"Okay Princess, I'll talk to you later to day. Goodnight Sweet dreams, bye."

"Goodnight sweet dreams baby, Goodbye. '' I said hanging up the phone.

I plugged up my phone and lied down then fell to sleep.

~

I woke up to hear my phone going off and I answer it.

"Hey Princess, I'll be there in 30 mins." Zayn said.

"Okay baby, I'll get up and get dressed." I said hanging up.

I got up and threw a Baby blue shirt with a heart eye emoji on it, black lace panties, black skinny jeans, and boots.

I fixed my hair, picked up my phone and house keys and headed to the kitchen. I got a banana and headed outside cause I heard Zayn outside.

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. "Hey Princess." Zayn said before he kissed me.

"Hey baby." he turned on the radio and In case you didn't know by brett young started playing and we started to sing it.

"I can't caount the times
I almost said what was on my mind
but I didn't

Just the other day
I wrote down all the things I'd say
but I could't
I just could't

Baby I know you've been wondering
Mmm, so here goes nothing

In case you didn't know
Baby I'm crazy bout you
And I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long long time ago
In case you didn't know

You've got all of me
I belong to you
Yeah your my everything

In case you didn't know
I'm crazy bout you
I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long long time ago
Yeah, you had my heart a long long time ago
In case you didn't know
In case you didn't know"

By the time the song finished we were at Mr.Payne's house. we got out, went to the door and rang the doorbell.

He answered and waved us in. "Hey guys, are the both of you good with daddy kink?" Mr.Payne said looking at both of us back and forth.

"Yeah" Both of us said at the same time.

"Okay. What's your answer?"

"Yes. We will try it and see how it goes." Zayn said.

"Okay do you want to start now?" he said standing up.

"Sure." I said standing up alond with Zayn.

"Okay. Strip that down for me my good boys."

~
Kk guys,

That's it for this chapter.

Im going to start on Chapter 5 in a little bit.

Hope you enjoy.

Bye bye

~Cierra 💙~