Chapter - 9

~Niall Pov~

After the whole restraunt situation Zayn, my parents, and I went back to the house to celebrate.

"I love you, you know that?" Zayn said kissed my cheek.

"Yes, And I love you too." I said then kissing him.

"Boys come into the living room." My mom yelled.

We entered into the living room to see her sitting on Micheal's lap. Apparently he said something funny cause she was laughing so hard she almost fell he caught her of course.

"Hey boys, I was thinking about and engagement party." Micheal said as we sat down. Me sitting down on Zayn's lap.

"That sounds amazing, doesn't it baby?" Zayn said as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, It does." I say smiling.

"Well If you don't mind, your mother and I can set it up and put everything together. Then all you have to do is show up." Micheal said grabbing onto my mom's waste as she shook her head yes.

"That sounds great, we can't wait." Zayn said holding me closer.

"It really does." I said wrapping my arms around Zayn's neck.

"Okay, well sweetie why don't you go stay the night at Zayn's and we will set everything to do it tomorrow night." My mom said giving me that look of 'Go so I can have alone time with micheal'

I shook my head at her and got up. "Come on princess, we'll celebrate our own way." Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Alright we're gonna head out see you tmorrow." I said leaving pulling Zayn with me.
~
~
We got back to Zayn's place and went up to his room. His parents went on a business trip after graduation ended so we were alone.

We laid onto his bead and stared kissing. He was over me with me arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist.

He lifted me up and took my shirt off barely stopped kissing, then he put me back down on my back continued kissing me and I lifted his shirt up and over his head and threw it somewhere.

I rolled us over where I was on top of him kissing him on the lips, then his chin, his neck, his chest, and all the way down to his pants.

I unbottoned his pants and pulled them down then finally of completely. I went back doing the same thing to is boxers. As I was going back up to his member I kissed my way there.

I got there licking the tip and rubbing it I rubber harder and harder back and forth waiting till the right time.

When I was ready I moved my hand and started sucking deep throating a bit. I moved faster and til I tasted cum in my mouth and I swallowed.

I started to work my way back up and suddenly I was on my back. Zayn was kissing me all over he unbottoned my pants and took them off.

He took of my thong with his teeth and that was hot I had to say. He came back up to my member doing the same thing I did but a hundred times better and I came pretty fast.

We decided to stop it there and head to bed. I put one of his shits on and decided to just were that cause it was so long and got in bed.

Zayn got in and cuddled me, he kissed me on the neck and then turned the lamp off. "Goodnight Princess, I cant wait for you to be mine completely." He said resting his face in the crook of my neck. "Me either baby, Goodnight."

We decided to invite Liam to out engagement party the next day. little did we know he was gonna have a different reaction then we thought.
______________________________________

Hey Guys,

So Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Had a lot going on and it's just been a mess.

But everything is a bit better.

So here is another Chapter and I will try to update again ASAP.

Bye Bye
~Cierra💙💙~