Chapter - 12

~Zayn pov~

I was eating Eggs when my Phone rang. I put my fork down and looked at who was calling. It was Niall's mum. I answered it.

"Hello" I answer wondering what she wanted to talk about.

"Hey Zayn, so I've found out so news." She said.

"What news?"

"That you, my son, and Mr.Payne are in a relationship together. What kind of idea did you think you could marry niall and it wouldnt complicates things. That's making liam a 3rd wheel and thats not good Zayn." She lectured me.

"I Know but I've had that propsal planned out in my head since before we got with him." I said in my defense.

"You can't do that, You need to cancel the engagement. It'll ruin everything and you know it."

"I know. I will tonight."

"Thank you, I gotta go bye."

"Bye."

And with that she hung up, I put my phone down and finished my eggs. I cleaned my plate and called Niall. I got voicemail.

"Hey Niall It's Zayn meet me at the diner tonight at 7pm, I love you bye." And with that I got ready for the day ahead of me.

~Niall Pov~

I woke up and checked my phone and saw I had a voicemail.

"Hey Niall it's Zayn meet me at the diner tonight at 7pm, I love you bye."

I saved the message and started my day. I got up from my bed and took a shower. When I got out I put on a plain white t-shirt, blue jeans, and high tops.

I spiked up my dirty blonde hair and brushed my teeth. I made eggs, ate them, and cleaned my dishes.

I got my phone and checked the time. It was 2:38pm, I still had some time so I headed to Liam's.

~Liam pov~

I woke and started my day. I took a shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast.

I sat down on the couch when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and answered the door, it was Niall.

"Hey can we Talk?" He said and I opened the door more for him to come in.

I turned around and was met with his lips. He kissed me soft but rough at the same time.

After a short time he stopped and grabbed my hand. He took me to the couch and we sat down.

"I am so sorry. I did not even realize how the propsal would make you feel. I was just caught up in the moment. But we'll fix this I promise." He said kissing me softly and hugging me.

We talked for about an hour or 2 before it was finally over.

"Okay." I said smiling softly.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure" I said getting up and getting the remote. we chose a movie and sat back.

When the movie was over he checked his phone. I looked at the time it was 6:24pm.

"I have to go but I'll be back as soon as possible." He said getting up and leaving.

~Zayn pov~

After I was finally ready and ran errands. It was 6:56pm time flies. I got in my car and head for the diner which is 15 minutes away.

~Niall pov~

It is 7:37pm and he still isn't here. I texted him to see where he is. And he starts calling me.

~

Sorry It took forever.

It's finally finished.

hope you like it.

Bye Bye
~Cierra<3~