Chapter 7

~Niall pov~

We got in our cars and I followed my mom to the restaurant. I saw it as a small Italian restaurant. We parked and went inside.

"Reservation please" The worker at the front said Looking at my mom. When she looked at me she perked up.

"Keaton." My mom said.

"Of course ma'am right this way" she said smiling unlike before.

"Thank you." My mom said following here. When we got to the table their was a man there.

"Melissa can you Serve us?" He said staring at mom.

"Sure, I'll be back with your menus." She said leaving.

Mom just smiled and looked at me.
"Hunny this is Michael Keaton, He's my boyfriend." She said Patting his shoulder.

"I'm Niall." I say waving at him. It's not that I don't like him, I just don't know him. He opened his mouth to speak but then Melissa came with our menus.

"Here are your menus, what would you like to drink?" She said looking at me biting her lip and she had one leg bended on her toes.

"Surprise me" I say opening the menu looking at it. "Us too." Michael said.

"Okay!" She said smiling and walking away.

"She likes you Niall you should get her number" Michael said pointing at her while she walked away.

"Nah I'm good." I say dryly.

"Um baby, I forgot to tell you. Niall is gay and he has a boyfriend." My mom said to Michael in his ear trying to whisper it. But she is terrible at whispering.

"Oh okay, sorry." He apologized. "What's your boyfriend's name?"

"Zayn. We've been together for 2 years. It will be 3 years September 4th." I say looking at my menu deciding what I want and closing it then put it on the table.

"That's good. Nothing better then a long-term relationship." He said putting is menu down along with my mom.

Not to long after Melissa came with our drinks. She put mine down and the others than walked away.

"I will be right back." I say getting up and walking to the bathroom. I do my business wash my hands and my face then dry myself and walk back to the table.

I stop dead in my tracks at what I see. Everyone is around our table and Zayn is on his knee surrounded by rose petals with a box that has a ring in it. I am so shocked. I can't help but freeze. Zayn then starts to speak.

"Niall James Horan, I love you so much and I couldn't wait any longer. Will you marry me?" He said grabbing my hand.

I'm frozen but Soon enough I get the words out I want to say.

"YES! Of course I will marry you." I say jumping on him and hugging him tightly.
_____________________________________

Hey guys,

So I just wanted to get this up so I can write chapters 8-10.

Y'all will probably hate me in chapter 10.

Bye Bye
~Cierra💙💙~