preface

Kardi

My mind started to wander off as I laid lifelessly under Diego.

His lips laid trails down my body and I couldn't think straight.

I couldn't say anything.

My mind was blank and I couldn't tell him to stop.

The only words placed in my head were, "A flat girl like you should enjoy it. I mean, if you were thick maybe you still wouldn't be a virgin."

I never expected something like that to come from him.

He wasn't that type of person.

His hands pulled my shirt off of my body and onto the floor.

I couldn't move -- I wanted to so bad.

I wanted to push him off of me and just scream and tell him it wasn't okay.

That I didn't want him.

He pulled my jeans off of my legs crawling back ontop of me putting his hands on me again kissing me.

I felt sick, angry, depressed and sad all together at once and I couldn't do anything about any of it.

It felt like hours -- centuries -- it went on.

I was just thinking, someone -- anyone, just stop him, come in and tell him to leave.

But no one came, no one stopped him.

Days later I was still in my room reliving every second of that dreadful experience.

My mother made me return to school the next week -- and I had to face Diego again.

I tried my hardest to ignore him, every class I had with him, before school, after school, lunch; it as if he was everywhere, just waiting for me.

Until two months before the end of ninth year.

He wasn't there, at all.

I waited everyday to see him as I walked to my seat infront of him -- for him to twirl my hair in his pencil; to turn the corner and see him there.

But he never showed up again.

That summer I left Red Lands and moved to Las Angeles with my parents.

But I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Diego.

A big part of me hoped he got arrested and locked away.

But another part of me hoped he was okay.

I bet you know witch one I hoped for more.

-

What's up my beautiful fellow Heartbreak Soldiers.

I am super excited for this story.

This is the second version/time I wrote this.

If you love Shark Boi smash the star at the bottom of this chapter and drop some heart break emojis in the comments so we can all show how much we love Diego.

I hope you like this new story and we can all join together and be best friends.

My DMs are always open if you want a new friend.

If you like either of my Lil Xan covers I get them form swxcovers cause she's amazing.

Also. Would you guys like to see a lil pump story cause I have ideas on that.

Anyways.

Thanks for looking at this book.

I know this was short but this is just a preface.

Witch is basically a word I can spell instead of prologue.

So. I'll see you beautiful people in the next chapter.

-skiesbeyond