ten

Diego

I stayed with her most of the day just talking, catching up, and discussing about Diego.

I didn't know how to feel honestly.

I didn't know if I should be happy.

Yes, this girl I was in love with said she loved me too, and she was okay with me.

Its just -- there was something there.

There was something not right.

When I left I didn't know where to go, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know anything.

I got back to my place and layed down.

I kinda just thought about life if I didn't drop out.

Would she have told me about Diego?

Or would she have just got an abortion and never had our son.

I feel so weird.

I mean...I'm a father now.

Will Kardi actually be able to like have Diego, and we can raise him ourselves?

Or will he stay in the foster home till he's eighteen.

I sighed.

I hope maybe she'll come around and maybe we can raise Diego together.

I grabbed my phone rolling onto my side.

Me: are you sleeeeeeeping?

Gucci🐯🐯💔: noooooooo.

Me: good. Cause I can't stop think about any of this.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: any of what?

Me: all of this. What about Diego?

Gucci🐯🐯💔: what about him?

Me: will you ever take him out of the foster home? Or is he just gonna stay there.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: it's not up to me. They CYS has to come and make sure my house is all clean and everything and suitable for a child and that stuff.

Me: I wanna help Kardi. I want to raise Diego with you.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: that's sweet and all. But you really need to think about this.

Me: I am, and I did. I want to do this with you. I love you.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: just sleep on this right now Diego. You have to think about how your gonna have a six year old with you well your recording, well your performing. I'm not going to be able to watch him all the time, I have my job too.

Me: Kardi, you don't need that job. I make over enough money for the both of us.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: I don't care. I wanna make my own money too. Diego, just think about this really seriously. Don't try rushing into things.

Me: I really want this. I want you too. I love you.

Gucci🐯🐯💔: I'm going to sleep Diego. You just think about this.

I set my phone down getting kinda frustrated.

I did think about it and I know what I want.

I want this.

I want my love of my life.

I want my son.

I want my own family.

And she isn't seeing that.

-

Sorry this is short.

I'm tryna start updating more

But bro I fucking love snapchatting y'all!

Y'all are fucking amazing.

I'm definitely gonna start posting more in general on everything.

Once again, if you don't already have me added my snap is @skiesbeyond

Drop your snap name so I know its you

I fr have so many people who I    a) don't like    b) go to my old school

So I won't add you back if you don't drop your name

Shout out to all my girls on snap (there's more but these are just the ones with bitmojis) and Jay of course

Cause what would I do without Jay?

But fr, all of you outta state (except jay he outta the country)

So I can fr say

I GOT HOE OUTTA STATE, I GOT WEED FOR THE LOW! I DONT POP FUCKING XANS MIGHT BOP A NARCO!

I have multiple girl-friends outta state one out of the country and then Jay, but he's a guy so.

-skiesbeyond