twelve

YOO!!! YALL KILLED THE COMMENTS. There was almost 200 comments on the last chapter yall gotta beat that. Spam the comments like this was a xanxiety Instagram post.

Tell me how your day was, tell me your favourite colour, literally anything to get over 200 comments!!!!!

Diego

After she left I basically lost my mind.

I couldn't believe it.

I was like upset and angry all at the same time and I didn't know how to cope with any of it.

It all made me just wanna jump off of a bridge.

I just didn't want to feel any if it.

It was around five o'clock.

I pulled on a sweatshirt and grabbed my bag and started walking away from the house to upset to wanna sit there.

How could she say she didn't love me?

It made me feel like crap.

I walked to the liquor store getting some drinks putting them in my bag.

As I was walking back to my place I walked past a brick house with a bunch of kids playing outside.

"Big man!" I heard a little voice yell.

I turned around seeing Diego run out of the yard and onto the sidewalk.

"Hey little man."

"Did you return the backpack?" He asks.

"Yeah, I got mine now. So what up? This were you live?"

"Yeah. It sucks cause there is alot of other kids."

"I can see that. Do you share a room? Or do y'all get your own?"

"There's two of is in each room. I have to share with Tommy though." He puts his hand to his mouth like a whisper. "He has a girlfriend, but I ain't supposed to tell."

"I won't tell. My lips are sealed." I whisper back.

"Good. He would kill me if I told."

"Alright kids everyone inside, it's almost dinner time, everyone needs to wash up. Diego what are you doing?" A lady asks coming out to us.

"That's Mrs Henry." He says.

"It's fine ma'am, we were just talking."

"No thugs will talk to my children."

"Mrs Henry this is the guy who gave me money for gummy bears."

"Go inside son." She says shooing him inside.

She started to follow.

"Mrs Henry, actually can I talk to you?" I call out.

She turned pretty quick when I called her name.

"I expect you to leave." She says crossing her arms.

"It's important. Please." I say walking onto the stepping stones.

"What?"

"It's about Diego. I uh, I am his biological father. And I was wondering what it would take to like -"

"Get him back?"

"Yeah."

"Well, have you and Diego's birth mother discussed this?"

"Yeah, we got in a fight about it not that long ago. She doesn't want me to deal with it cause she doesn't really like me -- mother drama."

"Well, it would take a few months -- around three -- in those three months you'll have children's service come and check your house to make sure everything is child friendly and that you'll be fit as a parent. And if they find you fit Diego will be placed in your custody and you'll have regular CYS check ins to make sure he is healthy and clean."