eight

Diego

I showered putting on a new set of clothes and jacket and beanie putting her bag on my back.

I was gonna go to the salon and see if they knew were she lived so I could give it to her.

I walked because my car was pretty much totalled.

I made my way to the salon where she worked.

"Excuse me." I say getting the ladies attention.

"What can I help you with?" She asks spinning a chair for me to take a seat.

"Actually no. Uh, I'm a friend of Kardi's and she forgot her bag at my place with her phone and things, and I just wanted to know if you could give me her address so I could return it."

"Yeah, of course." She says setting the broom she was using to sweep hair down coming over to the counter.

She typed on the computer before scribbling down her address.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." She says.

I folded it up before shoving it in my pocket and walking down the street.

I walked into a store to get something to like apologize or something.

I was walking through the isles when there was a tug on my jacket.

I looked over seeing a little boy with this tan skin and hair braided pulled into a small little stub of a pony tail.

A hospital band was on his small wrist.

"You dropped this." He says smiling showing the gap in his teeth holding out the paper with the address on it.

"Thanks. I kinda need that." I chuckle.

"My mum has a book bag like that. Well my real mum. Not Mrs Henry. She makes us eat nasty vegetables." He says cringing making me laugh.

"Its not mine, I'm taking it back to a friend."

"Is it your girlfriend?"

"Nah." I say.

"You have marker on your face." He says making me chuckle.

"I know."

"Does your mum let you draw on yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Lucky." He says.

"But not until I was like eighteen, so don't feel bad."

"My names Diego." He says putting his hand out.

"Names Diego too." I say shaking his hand, making me smile.

"Wow. Two grown men named Diego." He says pulling up the basketball shorts over his shirt.

"Yep. Two grown men. I feel you little man." I say chuckling. "You gotta girlfriend little man? You a ladies man?"

"Mrs Henry says I can't have a girlfriend."

"What? What's the point of being a man if you can't have a girlfriend?"

"An eight thirty bed time."

"Aw. True. True. That's when all the good shows are on."

"Exactly. I'd much rather stay up watching TV instead of having a girl just blah blah blah." He says moving his hand like a mouth.

I laughed.

"True dat." I say picking a few candy bars off the shelf.

"Plus none of the girls are cute."

"Just wait man. They may not be cute now. You'll see em next year and your mind will be blown." I say laughing.

"What's your favourite candy?" He asks as we stand looking at the candy.

"Uh, I don't know. All of its pretty good."

"My mum loves gummy bears. Whenever she visits she always brings some and we split them."

I grab a bag and a five dollar bill.

"Here. Cause you made me laugh little man."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Now you can split them with your mum."

"Thanks big man!" He says fist bumping me running to an older lady.

I chuckle going to the counter and paying.

I started towards the address as my nerves started going crazy.

I just kept thinking of how she would react if I just showed up at her house.

As I looked the address I started thinking about it.

This wasn't a house address.

It was an apartment building.

I groaned in frustration as I got to the apartment building.

I walked in to the doorman.

"Excuse me. I feel kinda stupid right now. Can you give me the apartment of Kardi Venezuela?"

"I'm sorry sir that's confidential."

"I have her bag. Bro it's really important."

He puts his finger up to me as he picks the phone up.

He presses a few buttons, still holding the finger to me.

"Ms Venezuela, there is someone here to see you....alright. Thank you."

He puts the phone back.

"Apartment 4J."

"Alright. Thanks bro." I say walking to the elevatours.

I get on pressing the four button.

As soon as I found her apartment I knocked.

The door open and she immediately tried closing it.

"Kardi wait." I say.

"I don't wanna see you."

"It's really important."

"What?"

"I think I met our son."

-

We just hit 1K in like less than a month witch is why I was waiting to update.

I actually haven't had a story rack in this much like attention sense I did Disney hoe fanfics.

But I have a backup account now where ill be like more active with different types of stories, like more fanfics for tons of different people.

I'll also be doing non fanfics, and random funny books.

So follow my back up icednarcotics

I have so much stuff coming.

-skiesbeyond