Part 1

Every day I walked around the city, enjoying the night. In the end, the night is beautiful in its own way, is not it? Only at night I feel calm. I walked along the sidewalk, watching the city calmly, just in time the car passed along the road. All that depended on me was that I began to cross the road, noticing only in the middle that the car was rushing to me. My leg just grew to asphalt, I was seized with fear, and I looked at the car coming towards me. My fifth point landed on the asphalt as soon as the car braked.

A young guy came out of the car. Please note: a handsome young man. He had blonde hair, and the tattoo was visible from under the sleeve of the sweater, his eyes were covered with glasses.

* Strange, the night is outside, and he is dressed in sunglasses. * - I thought. He approached me and held out his hand:

-Didn't you hurt?

- No thanks. I answered, getting up.

"We need to look around, beauty, or they can knock us down." He answered, and a bold grin appeared on his face.

I said that he is cute? Forget it! He is audacious!

-You need to go slower. Do you even know that there is a speed limit?

-Don't bother me, babe

He starts to enrage me and still this smirk, and I want to fit well.

- Do not call me, I'm ugly.

He came very close to me, and I felt his beautiful smell of perfume.

"I'll call you as I want," he turned around and went to his car. - After the meeting, baby, and be careful.

Sitting in his car, he left. I went to my house without hesitation, thinking about what had happened. When she came home, it was 2: 36 .. Damn, tomorrow school. After changing clothes, I went to bed, and did not leave my head that the impudent handsome.