Part 3

I got up in a surprisingly good mood. Today is the day off and I want to spend this day watching the TV shows. Before I could get out of bed, my phone rang. After seeing who I need at 11 am, it turned out to be Amina.

-For you it's too early, the day off, -I was surprised by her call, on a day off it's too early for her.

"And good morning to you, Fox," she said, too joyfully. "Get ready, we're going shopping!"

-We only recently walked, what do you need there again? With a kind of laughter I tried to shirk this trip.

-Not to me, but to us. Tonight we go to the club.

-I actually wanted to sit at home.

-All Lis, at 12:30 I have you.

Before she could say anything, she had already disconnected. That's always the case. Well, at least I'll divorce myself. After looking at the time, it was already 11: 26. I realized that I needed to hurry. Turning on the TV, that would not be so quiet, I started to prepare breakfast.

* Yesterday a group of teenagers went to the forest to celebrate the birthday of a friend. And not returning home for their search went to the police. All they found were bodies. Apparently they were attacked by a wolf. Nobody knows where they came from in our forests. But the fact remains. We ask the residents of Stone Hill not to go into the forest and stay away from it. Our hunters do their best to find a dangerous beast.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones*

I was amazed and even terrified of such news. So, okay, you need to get ready. Quickly have a bite. I dressed dark jeans, jumper and waited for Ami.

After a while, a doorbell rang. I went to open it.

-Well, ready? Can we go?

-Yes, I'll just put my coat on.

Closing the door, we went to the side of the shopping center. Arriving there, Ami immediately dragged me to different shops. I bought a lot of clothes and I do not want to know why she wants her. We went for dresses for the club. Ami immediately found what she liked. It was a black and white dress, and for a long time I could not decide.

-And here it? For the hundredth time she asked me.

Looking at the dress, I immediately liked it. It was black, just above the knees, strapless.

-That's it, go to the dressing room.

Pomeryav dress all I said is:

-Berem !.

We paid for the purchase and left the store.

- Come on, come to the cafe? Have a snack and go to gather, or else I'm already tired?

- She pulled me out. smiled answered.

-So what? I did not think it would be so hard for you to find a dress.

We laughed and went to the cafe. Having made the order we sat and discussed the future control.

Suddenly, there was a ringing of my phone on which it was flashed * Brother *

Did you finally remember your sister?

- I miss you, too. In general, I want to tell you that I'll be back soon.

-What? When?

-Two days later. I hope you will meet your beloved brother?

-I think yes,

-Okay, then I'll send you time and flight to you, sms, soon, sister.

And immediately disconnected, that's what a habit everyone dumped.

- Was it Mark? asked a friend with a smile.

-Yes, it's him, he said that he will come in two days.

-This is cool, Lis

-Yeah, maybe. But he will still leave. Mark never for a long time arrives.

-Do not be sad. I'm sure that he, one day will come forever. And now we need to go to collect.

We paid and agreed to meet at the club at 9:00 PM

Arriving home time was already six in the evening. We went shopping for far too long.

I began to slowly gather and to the floor of the tenth was already ready. Approaching the club, Ami was already waiting for me. Entering the club, the nose smelled of alcohol and hookah. Loud music was just in the ears.

Amt took my hand and led me to the bar, ordering two * Blue Ladies *, we drank and went to the dance floor. I was able to relax and surrender to music.

After a while, I felt sultry and my head started to hurt. After warning Ami that I would go outside, I went to the exit. After leaving, I finally breathed clean air. Seeing the shop, I went to her. On the street, people almost did not exist. was backyard. My meditation was interrupted by an animal roar. She turned to see two yellow eyes in the dark. Standing up from the bench, the animal emerged from the shadows. It was a wolf, just a big wolf. And he was coming towards me. I turned and ran from him, before I had time to run a little wolf, he knocked me to the ground.

-Help! Help me! I began to try somehow to fight back from the wolf, realizing that here, only drunk people who are unlikely to come to the rescue.

The wolf let out a roar and bit my leg. Tears streamed from my eyes. I no longer hoped for salvation. But what happened struck me the most. I saw the other fall on the wolf. Even larger, with black-gray hair and black eyes. Just wanted to get up, but the pain in my leg gave up with a new force. I gradually began to lose consciousness. The last thing I remember was how a wolf with black eyes began to approach me.