Part 7

My morning started too normally. I got up and began to get ready for school. Mark still slept even yesterday after the flight did not rest. Gathered I headed towards the school, the street was good weather because it was already spring. I just got to school on my phone came a message.

From Nick, I'm not even surprised.

*Good morning my love. I hope you are free in the evening, I would like to go with you to nature. I think you do not mind? *

Hmm, that's tempting.

* Kind, do not mind. Conversely glad. *

* Well, then I'll pick you up at five. See you later. I love *

After each of his words about love, I start to wonder if I love him .. He definitely likes me, but to love. It's too complicated. I did not notice how I came to school.

Ami was not here today, she and her family left for a couple of days. Even somehow sad.

Entering the school, I immediately went to the office. The first lessons were very good. On the change, I headed to the dining room. But my path was blocked by Stas. My * favorite * classmate. Thinks he's the coolest. Well, it's all so usual.

- Do you want to go somewhere? -something new.

-With you? I'm not burning with desire. Let me pass.

He wanted to say something but his friends called him.

- I have not finished yet, you will definitely come with me.

Yeah it's the same. Even have a hunger.

The rest of the day was more relaxed. I walked home and thought about the upcoming walk with Nick. Until then, I did not notice the black car again. She stood by the side of the road. Deciding not to test fate, I ran to the side of the house. When I reached the house, the car was gone. I exhaled quietly and went into the house. And immediately heard the sound of something developing. And the sound came from Mark's room. Having run there. And what I saw: Mark tries to clean while he touches the pitcher. He is looking at me. I am laughing. Nothing new.

-Not funny. Would help. He consists of an offended face.

-Why did you decide to get out? As far as I remember, you've never almost cleaned yourself? "I answered, picking up the pieces.

- Everything ever changes, little sister. he said, winking and leaving the room.

"Where did you go?" But I did not hear the answer.

I removed the shards and went to change. Before the meeting with Nick was another hour. I went downstairs and cooked for myself and watched TV. From my occupation I was distracted by a strong knock at the door. Approaching her and asking who, there was no answer. It was quiet. Calm down, I thought that someone is pampering. And she went on to watch TV, but in vain. As soon as I approached the couch my door just flew off the hinges. Looking to the side of the door, I saw that two healthy men entered the house. All I could do was run to the top and hide. Having run into Mark's room, I went into the bathroom and got the phone, started to write to Nick.

* Two men burst into my house! Help me! *

This is all that I managed to send. They found me.

-Well, got caught? They smiled disgustingly.

-What do you want from me? -They did not answer and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the exit.

No matter how I try to get out, it was not possible. They were much stronger and higher than me, compared to them, I was a small midge. When we went outside I saw that fucking black car. I started screaming, trying to beat them.

-One time you shout or you'll tug, I'll have to calm myself down. These words were enough to make me really scared and I fell silent.

All the hope is only for Nick.

They put me in the car. One sat behind the wheel, and the second next to me. I was blindfolded. Better.

After a while we stopped. I was dragged out of the car and taken to the unknown. Passing as I understood already in some building, I was removed from the bandage and pushed into the room. But this can not be called a room. But the basement, that's it. I sat down by the wall and began to think at what point in my life this happened. She lived quietly, school, house, walks. And here. Abduction. A variety of pancake. Remembering the phone, I climbed to my pocket. Well they did not think to search. There was no connection, but the text that I sent to Nika was read, though something pleases. Just started to rejoice as the door opened. A man came in. He looks about 30 years old, no more. Noticing the phone in my hand, he came up and hit me on the cheek and while throwing the phone in the wall.

-What do you want from me? I just shed tears.

-From you? Nothing. But from Nick, a lot.

-And I? Why do not you figure it out for yourself?

-He does not want to give us the documents, but now I think he will think, because he does not want to lose you.

He came closer to me and took out a knife. Well, everything, I'm done. But he just cut my hand.

-Nik already knows who you are. And he also knows that if he does not hurry, you will suffer. Have a good time.

He went out leaving me alone. But it's better to be alone than in the company of them. I tore off my hand from the sweater. More I was afraid of more uncertainty. I did not know when Nick would come and whether he would come at all.

I've been there so long already.

The man came twice already and all these times he just came, cut and left.

And now he came again. Only he wanted to cut my stomach, as we heard screams from behind the door. The man ran towards the exit but before he even got out the door opened and a wolf stood on the threshold. It was exactly Nick. He was very wicked. The man on his face froze with fear, he apparently did not even know who he contacted. Behind Nick ran his beta Steve. He ran up to me and took me by the hand and carried me out of the cellar. When we left, I heard a cry. Scream of pain. He was a man, it's not hard to guess what happened there. As soon as the cry stopped, almost immediately beside us was Nick, he immediately took me by his hand and looking at me with such tenderness carried on the way out of this hell.

-Are you okay? Nick's voice was alarmed.

- Yes, now yes.

He put me in the car, and my head on my lap. Steve sat behind the wheel.

Nick stroked my head and whispered how he loved me. I was too exhausted to sleep.