Part 4

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Having looked around, the room was made in black and gray tones. And then I immediately remembered yesterday evening. Looking at his leg, there was nothing. I was surprised. The chair was full of clothes and how I noticed the note. Getting up from the bed, I went to the table taking a note in my hand ...

  * Good morning, babe! Put yourself in order and get dressed. Clothes on a chair. As you gather, go down. P's With Love NM *

I stood in little shock. After all, the guy called me from the night. And also this * With love *, that he thought of himself. But still looking around the room, I saw the door leading to the bath. Having taken a bath, dressing .. And with the style he's doing well. I smiled at my own thoughts, I left the room, saw the staircase that led down, I began to descend. Entering the kitchen, I froze in place. At the table sat the guy who almost knocked me down, and behind the stove stood a woman of about forty.

-Hello Beautiful. he said with a grin.

He was without glasses and I finally noticed his black eyes .. Black. Like a wolf.

Turning the woman cute smile, greeted and left the kitchen. I stayed alone with him, or rather with his idiotic smirk. But I wanted to know everything as soon as possible.

-What happened? I immediately asked, as soon as the woman left the kitchen.

-What happened? - Yes, he mocks.

-What am I doing here? What were those wolves? Where did my wound go? Where did you come from?

-So, calm! I'll tell you everything as soon as you eat, okay?

I did not hesitate to agree for a while. wanted and is and find out all the answers. He left and a couple of minutes later that woman entered, she put food on me, wished me a pleasant appetite and left the kitchen again. Yes, that everything always leaves from here. I ate and was surprisingly delicious. And immediately He came, while drinking something.

-Well, ate?

-Yes, now I want an explanation.

-Well, sit down. He pointed to the sofa.

I sat down and began to expect explanations from him.

-We start with the fact that my name is Nick Morgan ...

As soon as I wanted to say what my name was, he stopped me.

- Do not interrupt, Alice. Yes, I know your name, but about everything in order. It all started on the day when I almost knocked you down, I immediately realized that you are my couple, -and I just looked at him, like an abnormal. - I immediately realized that I should always be with you. And then I came across you so that you understood that I was there. I immediately instructed my people to find information about you, so I learned a lot about you. That wolf that attacked you was a werewolf, what? Werewolves? Is he serious ?. -As I. Yes, I'm a werewolf. But I will not harm you, because you are my true couple, I can not hurt you. When I saw that he attacked you immediately rushed at him, and he realized that I was alpha-retired. About your wound .. I just gave you my blood and regeneration did its work, did I answer your questions?

I sat and heard the words spoken to them. I jumped from the sofa with a cry:

-What are you hanging? What kind of werewolf? Which pair? What kind of regeneration? I was frightened because I'm in a house with a madman.

- I knew you would not believe it. He took my hand and pulled me towards the exit. Going out into the street, I was in shock. Forest. Solid forest. But there were houses made of wood. Looking at the house from which we left, I saw a large brick house in black and white. Nick dismissed my hand, and began to take off his T-shirt, and asked me to turn away. I did so with fear. But after a couple of seconds I heard a roar. Turning, in place of Nick stood a wolf. The wolf who saved me. I just wanted to escape, as the wolf's eyes saw, he looked at me so piteously, as if he asked me to trust him and I trusted. I went to him and began stroking him. Sitting to the ground, Nick laid his muzzle on my lap. Noticing that some of the guys came out of the houses and began to approach us. The wolf got up and in a second Nick stood before me. They approached us. With a smile, they lost their heads as a sign of respect before Nick. And he, in turn, gave me his hand and helped me get up.

-Nik, will you? decided to start the conversation blond.

-Connect, this is my couple, Alice. Alice, that, "he pointed to the blond man. my beta, Steve, and Jay and Alex.

"It's nice to realize that Nick has finally found his pair," the guys laughed, and Nick glared at them angrily and roared.

-Oh, guys, it's time to move away from sin.

- Nick, where's my bag?

He took my hand and led me into the house showing where the bag was. I went to her, finding there phone took him and saw there 18 missed from Amina. Pancake. She is worried there. Dialing her number, she waited for an answer, preparing for the worst.

-Where have you gone, Alice? Just get to me! I'll bury you alive! She spoke so loudly that apparently Nick heard, his smile was clear.

-I? I met a friend and now I'm with him, but he left the phone in his car. - Well, I could not tell the truth.

- You'll get it tomorrow! And I will demand details and explanations! she said and immediately disconnected. Well, here again

And Nick sat and laughed.

-Why are you laughing. It's all because of you. I said, throwing a pillow at him.

-Hey, I have nothing to do with it.

- Okay, okay, when will you take me home ?.

-Why are you going home? Be here.

-Nea, I have school tomorrow and I need to explain everything to Ami.

-Okay, but you owe me.

-That's insolent. He just sent an air kiss. Impudent. Very arrogant ..

He drove me home, he stopped near my house, I just wanted to get out of the car, he pulled me to him and dug his lips into mine.

- See you, beauty. he said, pulling away from me.

-See you later. When I was out of the car, I went into the house. Realizing that it was the craziest weekend.