Part 8

Woke up as I realized in Nick's room. Turning, I saw that he was no longer asleep, but looking at me

-Good morning! How are you? His eyes were worried about me.

-Okay, do not worry. I wanted to get up, but he pulled me to him.

-I need to call Mark, he's worried.

"Do not worry." He got out of bed and was about to leave the room. - you can still lie down, today you'll stay here.

I do not understand. Why does not Mark worry. At home, the door is broken and I do not have one. The only way to find out is to find out from Nick. I got up and started to put myself in order, yesterday I patted myself well. I saw a light white dress that was fun in the chair. Nick clearly took care. When I got dressed, I left the room. And just wanted to come down as she heard voices from below. Nick's voice and ... Mark? Yes, it was Mark. What is he doing here? I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but curiosity takes up.

-What will you do now? It was Mark. -you can not leave without supervision. -what is he talking about?

-She will live here, bring her things. I think they will not attack the territory, a big risk for them.

-Okay, but I'll take care of those in the city.

-Talked.

After the conversation, I got even more questions. When I started to go down the stairs, they fell silent. Not surprising.

-What did they talk about? -no, well, suddenly they will tell.

-Yes, about the pack. - He's lying. Niche Nick I'll remember it.

"What are you doing here, Mark?"

-Well, I said that Nick and I are acquainted. Well, I knew who he was. By the way, little sister, are not you going to live here? -Not surprised.

-Why here? I can also at home.

-There's no door. He became nervous, you can see right away.

-The door can be installed in a couple of hours.

-So, that's enough. You will live here. The reasons are not important. The alpha decided to wake up.

-Do not tell me what to do. I'm not in your pack and I can not obey. -I was already angry. What do they think about themselves.

-I left, look after her. This is all that Mark said before he left.

And what should I do now? I still want to know the truth.

-Nik, tell me: who were those people and what did they want?

-They wanted the documents. That's all you need to know. He came over and hugged me. -do you want to eat?

- I will not refuse.

He led me to the kitchen and, setting down at the table, began to cook something. And it turned out very delicious.

-If you want, you can stroll through the territory. The weather is good.

-And you?

-I'll work a little and join you. -Pulling the plates he came up to me and kissed left.

Having decided to take a walk all the same, fresh air will not hurt me. I got myself dressed and left the house. In the pack everyone was busy with something. Children ran past me and their words led me to a stupor:

- Hello, Luna. -and continued to play.

Moon? Why did I become the Moon? It will be necessary to ask Nick. Passing houses, many smiled and greeted me, but there were those who watched with some malice, these were two girls who were apparently girlfriends. Not paying attention, I went further. Until I heard that someone said my name.

-Alice? -I turned around and saw a nice girl of 20, she was with red hair.

-Yes and you?

- Eve, it's nice to meet you. her sweet smile could not leave anyone indifferent.

-How did you know about me?

"So everyone knows about you, you're the Alpha Moon."

- By the way, who is the Moon?

-You do not know? This is a true pair.

"Well, at least I found out, thank you, otherwise they call me that and I do not even understand.

- Who does not happen, do not want to go to tea?

-I'm not against. She took me to one of the houses, but he was different from something else.

- House of Beta, Steve. He is my partner. "She saw my interested look immediately she answered." I'm also a doctor of the pack and just made a little more for the sick. " So, if that happens, you can come to me right away, do not be shy.

-Well thank you.

We went into the house, everything was cozy in it. At the entrance there were a lot of pictures of Eva and Steve. And they are a cute couple. Going into the kitchen, Eva began to prepare tea for us.

- Have you been in a pack for a long time? -I decided to learn more about her.

- Six years ago, I was 15 at the time and I was burning my pack. And Nick's father then picked me up, then I met Steve.

- Sorry, I did not. -I was somehow not very clever.

-Yes, it's been a long time, but how did you and the alpha get to know each other?

-He almost knocked me out in the car, and then he followed me. I was very frightened then.

-It's exactly in his style. laughed Eve, laughing. I think we will be good friends.

Our conversation was interrupted by Steve and Nick who came laughing.

-What are you laughing at?

-Yes, the story is funny. Have you already met?

-Yes, and discuss a lot of interesting things.

-This is good, but we need a beloved home. -How does Nick ruin everything.

"Okay." I agreed and embracing Eve said goodbye to them, and Nick and I went to the side of the house.

-How did you go for a walk? - Nick asked me about the waist.

-It is surprisingly good.

-Well, that's great.

Nick led me to the side of the house, but we passed him and went behind the house. So, it's already interesting.

-Do we go?

-Wait, now you'll see everything yourself

We walked the park for a minute and a beautiful garden appeared in front of my eyes, and in the middle of the arbor on which different flowers are weaving. Nick led me to the gazebo, and I could not see enough. The garden was too beautiful. When we went into the arbor and Nick turned me around.

"You know, even though we met with not very happy circumstances, I immediately realized that you are true, you are the one I've been looking for all my life. I do not want to lose or offend you, because now you are the most important thing that I have. Maybe I'm in too much of a hurry, but I do not ask you for a positive answer or urgent. I just want to say that I love you very much. Be my girlfriend? -Nik finished his speech and I stood in shock.

I did not expect this, it's all too unexpected. Looking at Nick in his eyes, there was hope and love.

-Yes, I will. -I do not know why h so answered, but my heart demanded it.

He dug his lips into mine, it was both a gentle and passionate kiss.

But we were interrupted.

-Kh, hello my love ...