Part 5

When I woke up, I realized that I was already late, started to gather in a hurry. Just wanted to get out, I saw a black car with tinted windows at my house, it was too strange. But hearing the signal of the approaching car, which was Nick, I relaxed. The black car immediately left. Going out on the street, I sat down in the car with Nick.

-Hi. -blin, where only my embarrassment came.

-Hello Beautiful. He started the car and we went to my school.

-What kind of car was it?

-I would like to know, do not worry, I'm always there.

I just smiled, even though I saw that Nick was tense, he clearly did not like this car. Arriving at school, Nick went out and opened the door for me.

-I will pick you up?

-I do not, Ami and I want to go for a walk.

-Okay, just be careful, before the meeting, Alice. He replied gently kissing me.

Then he just got into the car and left. For me, his actions are too unexpected. I do not know him at all, but I'm so drawn to him. Looking towards the school, I saw a lot of views aimed at me. Hmm, plus more problems.

Seeing Amina, immediately went to her.

"You do not want to tell me anything, friend?" She was looking at me with too much interest.

-Want. This is Nick, the guy I was with. We have met recently, but one hundred I could tell her? * It's Nick, he's a werewolf, he saved me when another werewolf attacked me and bit me *? She would immediately call the psychiatric hospital. - This is the guy who almost knocked me out.

-Come on? Quickly you are with him. she answered me with a smile.

"Yes, not so ... -and so to spite call.

The lessons were less peaceful, apart from the fact that almost all the teachers decided to ask me, and the school looked at me strangely. As if you did not see that someone would bring you up ..

With Ami, we agreed to go to the park at five o'clock to walk. Having come home it was already starting to rain, but it really did not stop us. After dressing warmly, I took an umbrella and went towards the park. As I walked, I enjoyed peace of mind. There were no people on the streets, almost all cars. Hah, only we could go for a walk in this weather. I already approached the central fountain and waited for Amina. A couple of minutes later I saw a silhouette that quickly walked in my direction. I immediately determine what it is.

-Hey, Lis. She came up to me and hugged me.

- Where are we going? And the weather is not very good.

-Just walk, the main thing is not to get sick. With a kind of laughter suggested.

-Okay.

We spent two hours walking in the rain, the umbrellas did not save us, apparently we just might get sick, because they are already frozen. Deciding to come home if something to write in the internet. We went home. While I walked I noticed again the car that was standing by my house, I shuddered, but by writing it off that it was just like I continued on my way home.

After 15 minutes I was already at home. When I got home, I turned on the light in the living room and immediately screamed in fright. Nick sat on the sofa. And he clearly was not in a good mood. I was outraged by such an appearance as he just got into my house.

-What are you doing here? I asked, while I was taking off my outerwear.

-Here came to you, but you were not at home. And I'm only concerned with two questions: where were you in such a rain, and most importantly with whom? -he rose from the sofa and began to approach me.

-And I care how you got into my house? I looked into his eyes and decided not to be in debt.

-I went through an open window in your room, and now be kind to answer my questions.

-I walked in the park with Ami. -my perturbation there was no limit. How he dared enter my house through the window when I was not at home.

-In such weather? Walk? You normal? And if you get sick? immediately visible, the guy on the platoon

-Don't exaggerate, everything will be fine.

Our conversation with him was interrupted by the SMS that came to my phone.

* Brother * * Hello, little sister, tomorrow at 3: 30РМ.Hope with home all is well. I love, I kiss you *

Exactly, tomorrow Mark comes, as I could forget.

-Who writes? -Niku was probably interesting. Well, let's play.

-Dear for me a person, has not seen for a long time, and he soon arrives.

-That means so, yes? And do you love him? -I think he was starting to get even angrier.

-Yes, I love it very much. -measure will not stop anything.

- Do not make me angry, babe.

-Why did you get that I'm angry with you, I'm just telling the truth.

- I know that your brother is coming tomorrow. -I was shocked. How did he know?

-How do you know? I did not say.

- Well, he said that I know everything about you. - Again his smirk, I will soon erase it from his lovely face.

I just turned around and went into the room to change into my home clothes, otherwise it's not cool at all. While rising I managed to sneeze a couple of times. Well, that's it. Apparently sick. After taking a warm shower and changing clothes, I went downstairs where Nick still sat, but the kitchen was already hot coffee. Approaching him I began to drink.

-Thank you. -And he's smartly making coffee.

-Now, just try to get sick, I'll punish you. And you'll stay at home.

-This is me, nurse. What I want is what I will do. I said, showing my tongue. Yes, too childish, but differently I can not. I was amused by this situation.

- I'm just taking care, Alice. I do not want you to get sick. His eyes showed tenderness and tenderness.

-Yes, come to him and hug. He was so warm. -Do not get sick, do not worry.

Putting a cup in the sink, I was going to go to the top because I started to get a headache. Suddenly, I was on my hands. Nick lifted me easily into his arms and carried me into the room.

Entering the room, he put me on the bed, hid it and was about to leave, but I stopped him.

- Stay away. I had enough of this word to stop, take off my shirt and lie down next to me.

He lay down pressing me to his hot body.

So I fell asleep, in an embrace with Nick and warm.